Best Broadband in Lucknow

• Thread starter Thread starter jswl.dty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 19,768

jswl.dty

Hello All i want to consult you all about a broadband connection for my in my area of lucknow. Right now i am using 2mbps Unlimited plan of Airtel. But as i get only 10gb and after that my speed went to 40-50kbps i have looked many new service provider like beam who are offering 1000rs 10mbps speed on 30gb and BBNL 10mbps 1000rs so i wanna know is there any this kind of service going to launch in lucknow also. Or till what time these services (beam BBNL any many more)will come in lucknow. And what to do till they dont come stick to my current plan or any suggestion from u all. I basically need internet for downloading and uploading.

You could check out what your local cable operator is offering. Bbnl and beam won't be coming any time soon, if they do at all.

You could check out what your local cable operator is offering. Bbnl and beam won't be coming any time soon, if they do at all.

i can afford approx of 1000rs for net and in that i found airtel 2mbps but its not fullfiling my need of downloading and uploading as i only get 10gb and that my speed get reduced to 40-50kbps 🙁

Bsnl has some plans in the sub 1000 range which have 512k speed post fup.

i was previously a user of BSNL there customer and on field service is soo poor i cant even describe it in words they take week of tym to solve a 5min problem and because of this i bear some loss. Thats i switched to airtel there service is good but plans nt according to my needs or I say that this plan is not good for a hardcore users.

Hey Aditya 🙂 Go with Reliance man. It's awesome. May be Reliance isn't good in other parts of the country but it's great in Lucknow. Got call back from agent in 2 hours, connection set up and working like a charm in just 3 days 🙂 Speeds are great and extremely economical compared to Craptel! Have fun!