Best broadband in Kalamassery, Kochi

• Thread starter Thread starter sumeshlpt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,146

sumeshlpt

ISP
mts
Hi, Any users are there from Kalamassery, Kochi? I was wondering which is the best provider for broadband in this area? Is anybody having good experience with BSNL right now? I have an mts-mblaze connection, but not very happy with the speed. What you suggest?Thanks,

The TV ad about MTS blaze ... was like blazing speed, but then I also felt it was not giving a blazing speed after I got a dongle.

Hi,

Any users are there from Kalamassery, Kochi? I was wondering which is the best provider for broadband in this area? Is anybody having good experience with BSNL right now? I have an mts-mblaze connection, but not very happy with the speed. What you suggest?

Thanks,

If you want to take a connection for normal and general home use, you can take BSNL 2 MBPS one. It is good when it works. But if you want it for office work or any work that can you cannot afford to be affected at all, then possibly you can use your MTS dongle as backup connection. MTS has a one year plan which you can use as a backup.Your quality of BSNL Internet will also depend on where exactly in Kalamassery are you located... The farther away from exchange, the speed will be affected.My MTS was working in the 300 kbps range always. Never went much higher How much is your MTS giving you?

Hi, Thanks for your reply. My MTS gives me maximum speeds of 200 kpbs, but most of the times it is below 100 kbps. I want a connection for home use for my family, specifically for skype to video chat. The clarity is bad and the connection gets stuck several times. I was wondering whether it is advisable to go for a bsnl connection in that case. What speeds do you get from your bsnl connection and how far is your connection located from the exchange? My home is approx. 1 km from the kalamassery exchange via road and radially.