Best broadband + best broadband plans

• Thread starter Thread starter narang9192
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,445

narang9192

ISP
airtel
[*]mtnl is the best broadband provider after airtel.
[*]mtnl is providing double speed on their all plans.
[*]mtnl is providing good service but airtel is providing best service.
[/list]

I wish I could be as happy as you. My experience with MTNL has been very frustrating especially looking at their uptimes. No doubt that their plans are cheap but so is their quality levels & Service levels. I guess one gets what he pays for. The call center has no status updates , the officials don't act on personal calls. Its TAX payers money wasted for sure. This input comes by way of multiple interactions with MTNL over these years.

Heard that MTNL provides service for 4.27 laks subscribers in Mumbai.Hence No doubt MTNL is the best broadband service provider.Also 90 % of their faults are solved within a day.I have seen TRAI report.

MTNL is Ok. The only issue is when they delay solving line problems like frequent connection drops. Otherwise their cost + speed packages are the best.

Time has come to double the speed of limited plans from 2Mbps to 4Mbps for MTNL broadband. They have infrastructure to do so. Airtel plans looks good.

Time has come to double the speed of limited plans from 2Mbps to 4Mbps for MTNL broadband. They have infrastructure to do so. Airtel plans looks good.

Agree 100% I have been waiting from last year as I was told by the DE that it would be done but so far its only been for UL plans. Was seriously considering changing to 512 UL which is prized at Rs 599 same as my current plan as I have noticed that MTNL has started to over meter me in EVERY SESSION from 12 Mar when the usage site was down for more than 24 hrs 🙁