Best bank to have an account in?

• Thread starter Thread starter dejan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,719
The best bank is where you do not have to visit the bank at all. I had that experience with Standard Chartered for many years. Till the time it because impossible to manage an account there because of their minimum balance requirements 😛

Escalation process of ICICI bank is just awesome. Recently had a case with them. The branch manager was literally crying cos i raised a complaint to head office.. 😎😀

He was like "Sir Appraisal Mar jayega, Complaint wapas le lo".. Bla Bla..😛

had a similar experience when the local branch people kept on delaying issuing me a passbook. once i complained to the head office, i got multiple calls and was delivered the passbook on priority. personally, i would prefer not having to deal with issues in the first place 😀

with yes, local branch people are super helpful. and since they do not have as many customers as bigger banks, after a few visits, they basically start recognizing you even though you are not a corporate customer with big pockets.

basically i love the experience that you would usually get in a small town.

the account was opened at my first job around 15 years ago. such a disappointment that i shut it down because of poor customer experience.
having a non-company account has its shortcomings.

True, When i went there recently all gave me standing ovation..:blush::rock:

Yes Bank.... all the way...

No Nonsense..
7% interest...
NEFT free...

HDFC is also good minus charges.....

Yes Bank.... all the way...

No Nonsense..
7% interest...
NEFT free...

HDFC is also good minus charges.....

Public Sector Bank........ Bank of Baroda is good.....