Best Airtel 3G Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,239
That doesn't work in the Delhi region. Any other code?

Yeah. Can we please move back to on-topic. Any way to check usage on a prepaid plan?

Dial *111# Then choose your language. After that select 6 for Data Plan Details and then 2 for Usage Allowance.

Holy shit! I posted details for Vodafone! Sorry about that mate. Let me compensate by suggesting an iPhone app called Onavo. It is a free app and compresses data used on the iPhone. Your sister will end up saving quite a lot of data every month. So those 200 or 500 MBs may just last longer.

Hope the post is of some utility now!

Dial *111# Then choose your language. After that select 6 for Data Plan Details and then 2 for Usage Allowance.

Holy shit! I posted details for Vodafone! Sorry about that mate. Let me compensate by suggesting an iPhone app called Onavo. It is a free app and compresses data used on the iPhone. Your sister will end up saving quite a lot of data every month. So those 200 or 500 MBs may just last longer.

Hope the post is of some utility now!

Onavo and Opera Mini both save a lot of data.

For the last 3 days, I was getting text messages every evening telling me my data usage thus far for this month. Today, none. Maybe airtel people were on holiday.

For the last 3 days, I was getting text messages every evening telling me my data usage thus far for this month. Today, none. Maybe airtel people were on holiday.

Oh they text you ever day with your usage?

I am on postpaid and I have the Rs.750 plan and get 5GB of usage every month.What I have noticed is that about a before the billing cycle ends, Airtel sends me SMS every day with my data usage.

They did for a couple of days. No more now. 🙁Let me paste the text hereYour Internet usage as on 24-JAN is 132 MB which is 26 % of your total available free usage. To upgrade you pack, SMS 3G to 121