• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,375

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
today my net went down when i checked my modem data and pc/usb lights were blinking very fastand after 5 minutes modem restarted and net started workingwhen i started utorrent port block was displayingso i opened modem config page and found that firmware has been updated to 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2now i dont have to open main.html page for settings:thumb:

lol.... thats a funny thing to happen.... i'm not sure if its the best thing to happen to you....atleast the 220Bx1 had a functional USB port which is gone..... I used to think that the 110Bx1 had 4 enet ports.... unfortunately it has only 1 port...where as its firmware reports 4 enet ports... i wonder if this firmware was made for these modems or not.... it works fine though near perfect....😛 But what do you guys feel, shouldn't we demand that airtel provides routers which can be loaded with Tomato Firmware....since its a broadcom chipset.... that would be nice....:thumb:

yeah & with that that have changed many settings- QoS has been enabled, telnet, has been enabled and many other settings changed. I wonder what are the preferred settings now..Also my down attenuation has increased to 28db :huh:

wat was ur old attn figure? large change indicates a faulty modem.:huh:

the new firmware disabled modem's firewall😗i had manually enabled itbefore firmware upgrade i used to get upto 350kbps surfing speed but now it hardly touches 270kbps..........😡download speed on http sites : max 34KBpson utorrent :30 -32KBPs