Beetel 220bx unvieled

• Thread starter Thread starter ultra vires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,415
ISP
MTNL 749NU
Guys here is the link to access more features of the router that only ISP's could get there hands on .

Click Here to follow the link to airtel's secrets B)

it works, thanks...but any use of having these extra settings ?

u can easily set port forwards to a lot of application , just select the application and poof the router does it for u 🙂 , no need to no all that port info anymore 😀

the 220bx continues to surprise me (but maybe not for long...) first, the user manual pointing out that ethernet and usb could be used at the same time (on diff comps, though), and now, this url supplied at airtel.blogsome.com ... clever clever...my bought-on-rebate-but-went-dud-within-a-month Netgear mr814v2 had this feature (of a list of apps and their corresponding ports), but it was _very_ surprising to see the 220bx (it looks like such junk! absolutely basic! a pcb stuck inside a plastic case with an airtel logo thoughtlessly printed/stuck on!) had such a huge list! telnetting into 192.168.1.1 doesn't make all the options so apparent... :-0

There are a lot more things to come on that site , the modem is under operation 🙂 BTW there is a way to get real high bandwidth if u shrt the pin no. ( sssssshhhhhhh) of broadcom chip , as the chip then boots at default and read only mode 😛

did'nt they tell you guys you could do this when they installed the modem. no secret this. i thought they should tell everyone. they told me.besides most routers have the telnet interface as a standard and the html has been coming up on newer firmwares.

no they didnt tell us , thats why it says secret duhh.Even some features are not availabe on telnet ,besides ISP's can ask modem manufacturer's to restrict the functionality 🙁

That isn't possible. Whatever you see in the web interface is actually implemented through command line. So all the commands must be there. Just checkout /bin folder 🙂

yeah, i would like some screenshots. I think thats the closest I am going to experiencing Airtel BB 😕

ultra vires is right not all the command exists but you can break to shell prompt and run commands i read it oneline here in hacking beetel 220 x but i have wireless router now so i don't have any use.