Beam Telecom Speed & Connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter anilrajvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 8,664

anilrajvk

ISP
Beam Tele Broadband
Beam Broaband it's not stable connectivty and not a provide stable Band width.when ever it's connectivity gone when ever it's connectivity even though thiere Team also Don't know when ever connectivity up.No punctual in provide to service.why they are Technical team work in Night time what they do in Day Time.It's hope less Broadband connectivity.

Do they still provide ACTUAL speeds after 9:35pm ? Used to be mess.

cable broadband companies are not reliable at all cuz they are more prone to downtimes due to excessive cable cuts.

cable broadband companies are not reliable at all cuz they are more prone to downtimes due to excessive cable cuts.

To correct u, Its Fiber..
in Jan I had a 3 hour downtime due to fiber Cut. till now its fine.. No Speed issues from my end

i meant to say that it comes to the house through overhead wires that are not underground so these are susceptible to frequent cable cuts unlike the underground wires of the telephone companies cuz of which dsl companies hav less downtime..sorry for the confusion

FTTH is the Best Way to Provide Internet. which is Given by beam. Though i am not Big Fan of beam i like the FTTH concept.

I got nice fast speed daily. No prob only! 🙂

Well i do get the same constant speeds through out the day, rare Downtimes and if fiber cuts the problem will be solved in 3-4 Working Hours.

@techfreek,I would like to talk to you about BEAM. please can you add me up on any IM? am devilzkrazy @ gtalk, and yahoo!