Beam Telecom Going Shit..Stay Away from it

• Thread starter Thread starter ujwols
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 16,856
yesss. true sometimes internet out happening. But when it is coming it is fast. sometimes they leave the fone, after they are saying they gone lunch. Mad.

yeah i think i'll do that,... ...but i cant understand how they are satisfied in laying fiber optics cables all the way across electric poles ...coz its highly prone to getting cut and fiber optics is expensive .

Fiber optics is cheap compared to other technology.

The First thing you should do when Internet is not working.

1. Check whether the Light is Blinking(LAN) at the back of the CPU where the wire has been attached, If its BLINKING and still net is not working it means that There is NO problem from your end and its a problem from beam's end (Either Fiber cut or Server problem)

2. If the LIGHT is NOT BLINKING It means that there is a fiber cut. Call the Local technician of your area and you can report/Enquire from him. Call Customer care and place an official complaint so that your problem can be addressed..

Speed/Billing issues: mail to support@beamtele.com

Never had any speed issues. Thank god for that! 🙂 But your suggestions have been noted down, in case anything happens in future. I hope it doesn't. 🙂