Beam Fiber- After Sales Terrible- Say No if you want it for Serious work!

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,041

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
I have an beam fiber connection and 2 months back i have shifted my place. To my Surprise Beam fiber was also present in that area, So i saw Metro ethernet lines of reliance and i thought i will try them atleast once. I happend to ask the reliance sales person and he was ready to install the connection within 5 days. So i told them i will call later after tryin on Beam once( Already been facing the poor customer service Where i used to stay before Mehdipatnam).

Now i called the customer care, i waited for 8minutes and here comes an agent registered the ticket and told me it would take maximum of 7 days to shift my existing connection. He assured me as if he is going to come and install my connection.

Now After 5 days, Two guys came no uniform nothing, I asked them to come and collect money later( i thought they were local cable tv waala) To my surprise they told me they were from Beam(workers hired from some local cable company) he saw here and there. I showed cat5e wires and fibre that was going above my building he looked at it. went off.. now again he comes after 20mins sir we dont have ONT box here. we need to Install one( I was busy with some other work, So i told them to make it ASAP)

Again yesterday two people came, different people ( No uniforms) Sir we are from installation. He told me they would charge 500 Bucks, I told them ok but i asked them about the other guys who told there is no ONT. They told its already there in opp apartment. I was shocked!!

They did some wiring and later he told me they don't have the keys of ONT BOX so technician would follow up to connect it to ONT. I Knew they would never come back( Have these sort of experiences already). Now wen i called installation guys, he says i already intimated the technician but he's not responding. I again called him today morning he says in telugu( Sir nenu cheppanu kaani vaadu patinchkovatledu).

Two days back I got a call from customer care he was trying to frighten me, I asked him will u beat me or what? He again started speaking politely..

Will update as i get my connection working.

This is the problem with Beam fiber, Please Do not take the connection if you want it for some serious work. The After sales Service is poor, I hope Reliance serves better than these guys.

I am an student and this why i am forced to take this connection or would have Gone with Airtel(which i have kicked cos of FUP).

HAYAI broaband if you are listening i will be the First one to apply when u launch here. Beam Just sucks in everything except their tariff!

I heard they are getting around 500 new connection requests per day. This may explain the slow activity.

Hehe. From what i heard 150-200 daily. Don't you think it's a silly excuse.. More new connections so.. I believe its a bad practice(giving an commitment date and not doing according to it ).Its nothing like its New for the first time. The service is like this from 4-5 years itself. I believe its gone worst than the earlier experience.

Speeds? yes the only thing a beam user can appreciate when his connection is at least working.

I again called him today morning he says in telugu( Sir nenu cheppanu kaani vaadu patinchkovatledu).
LOL!! :laugh😛athetic!

bTW i have no probs with it! 😀

HAYAI broaband if you are listening i will be the First one to apply when u launch here. Beam Just sucks in everything except their tariff!

We are listening, and we have an arrangement underway to buy part of a network in Hyderabad, but I can't remember OTOH where it is.

It's pity about the customer care you've experienced there, though I seem to recall someone detailed in a recent thread that someone had been threatened with physical harm for making some complaints (but I don't remember which ISP or even which city it was in), so maybe you're lucky there 😀

We are listening, and we have an arrangement underway to buy part of a network in Hyderabad, but I can't remember OTOH where it is.

It's pity about the customer care you've experienced there, though I seem to recall someone detailed in a recent thread that someone had been threatened with physical harm for making some complaints (but I don't remember which ISP or even which city it was in), so maybe you're lucky there 😀

Would like to see you ASAP after the major 3 metros launch. I see a huge market for you people as you are bringing 20mbps broadband for RS 2000 Flat fee plan is pretty good.

I do not know about which ISP you are referring?

I do not know about which ISP you are referring?

I don't recall, either, but it was in some thread here on IBF recently.

Though to be honest, when I first got to India I wasn't terribly impressed by the way that my cablewala in Mumbai treated me either. Before he even sold the connection he just hung up and told me bad words in Hindi (obviously these ones I recognized because the bad words are the first ones taught by the guys at my mrses building 😀 )

meaning please 😛
he says.."sir..i told him(technician) about your problem but he's not listening to me" 😛

----------

bTW yeah..it was PPPP ISP in which the customer care guy threatened to come and beat up the customer!! 😛 😛 😛

..it was PPPP ISP in which the customer care guy threatened to come and beat up the customer!!
lol, where that ISP operates ?

I think so that PPP is a new ISP from Mumbai.......... fully form a very indian hiindi centric name

I think so that PPP is a new ISP from Mumbai.......... fully form a very indian hiindi centric name
something like this :-