Be prepared to get spammed by CONgress as they prepare to use social media 'more efficiently' now

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Speaking with members of India Women’s Press Corps on Tuesday, Khurshid said, “We were caught unawares because Anna’s movement was a remarkable combination of traditional politics and unconventional modern practices. We were at a disadvantage because we did not use the social media as effectively as Anna’s movement did.”

“But I must also add that it is a little more difficult to do that being within government. If you are outside the government you can get away with a lot more flexibility in what you say and the views you express. However my colleagues in the government are looking at how the social media could be used effectively,” he said.

Team Anna?s use of social media caught us unawares, says Khurshid - Readability

GeorgePB

Regulars
Jan 20, 2010
ANON
They're a little behind the times, so they'll be too busy spamming Friendster and MySpace to bother the rest of us :p

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. what i am saying is that do not be surprised to see rahul baba starting an official account on twitter (if he has not done so already) :D