BB Home Combo ULD 900 4mbps upto 8Gb daily or monthly.

@ praveen.kils007 BSNL has recently introduced 3G connections at Rs. 4,200 for 6 months with unlimited bandwidth and speed as high as 3 - 5 Kbps. It was a huge success as you get a minimum of 3 Mbps for Rs. 700 per month. But what happened later was unimaginable. People started downloading with movies and stuff from torrents and file hosting sites without any discretion. According to our fellow member @ramli, around 1,000 users were identified as using the bandwidth like anything and causing the whole like to choke. Other members were not getting proper speed and there was frequent disconnections too. It is rumoured that one fellow downloaded 1.7 Tera Bytes (1 TB) of data in one month. As a result BSNL capped the speed as 1 Mbps and withdrew all 2G and 3G unlimited plans. Because of some users who leech the system, others were not getting the premium experience. As a customer, I do not approve FUP and think the FUP limit is very less. If you analyse BSNL plans, you can find 1GB is sold at 200 rupees approx. I myself use around 30 -40 GB using my UL 750 wired broadband connection. But we can say that no ISP will give unlimited plans as long as these net terrorists are there. The Home 500 plans are the best in India. You get 2 Mbps unlimited for just Rs. 500 per month and 175 /250 free calls.

okay then tell me what is the reason behind applying rules like 4 mbps speed till 8 gb & then down.........

4 mbps upto 8GB download and 256 kbps after 8GB download for INR 900/mo

THAT IS THE PLAN "BB Home Combo ULD 900"

It's clearly mentioned ULD stands for Unlimited with differential speed.

That is the rule existing before you subscribe to the plan.

BSNL is not forcing FUP upon you but, you are subscribing to a FUP Plan.

If you want 4 mbps UL without FUP subscribe to BBG Combo UL 15000 and pay INR 15000/mo

You'll get ADSL WiFi modem free and also 2000 calls free per month.

Please Note They won't give you a ADSL WiFi modem for free every month.

okay then tell me what is the reason behind applying rules like 4 mbps speed till 8 gb & then down.........

To earn! This plan is suitable for people who want high browsing speeds and who does browse the internet. 8gb.. Its not even enuf for a person who only does browsing.

we can't blame BSNL as on BSNL site the showed the details clearly and nothing like * mark .. which is better than other operator who have lot of confusing plans for normal users ..

IMHO.. A lot better can be offered in 900, 4mbps with 20GB FUP limit and then 256kbps is not a bad idea.But these ppl never tend to be fair to the customer, indeed always try to loot the customer. Unlike Airtel, bsnl clearly states it has some limit.

The FUP limit is very low for BSNL. But if you look this " Rs. 0.20/- per MB for usage upto 5 GB ; Rs. 0.10/- per MB thereafter ", BSNL charges us Rs. 200 for 1 GB and after that reduces to Rs. 100 (in actual Rs. 102.40). So for Rs. 900, first 5 GB @ Rs. 200 itself make the economics shift against the customer. Since it comes at Rs. 1000 for first 5GB, BSNL decided to give 4 GB and then as low as possible. This is after BSNL slashed the price by 75 %. Remember when we had to pay 60 paise per extra MB. So it won't be wise to expect BSNL to raise the FUP limit in near future. I agree that all of us want this but doesn't go well with BSNL's balance sheet. The only hope is the fact that BSNL has not increased the day time limit of Home 500 plans in last 2 years. So they may upgrade it using the subsidy from government. In my opinion, UL 750 is the best plan to the money you give. 512 Kbps is enough for the internet need of Indians. Being in a developing country I should not expect video streaming of IPL unless Airtel gives you free bandwidth for the same.

This plan has got 400 free voice calls and is designed keepingin mind a specific set of customers who need voice+data plans.So if you subtract 400 (value of free calls) from 900 (monthly rental) it's 500/mo which is an unlimited plan from BSNL with 256 kbps speed.So you get 4 mbps upto 8GB for free.

That is exactly how BSNL people calculate. If we follow this theory, what we are getting is way far generous. Hope they hire a better accountant.

take it easy. i wont be scolding your beloved bsnl anymore

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

How can you relate a broadband plan from one of the service provider to development of india? You cannot blame BSNL nor india.

I am sorry where exactly am i blaming India. Dont make allegations of unpatriotism on me to defend your Employer BSNL. That is uncalled for. I love my country. Your ugly senseless remark hurt me. Think before you make such senseless remarks.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

For the record. I am not stupid. It is BSNL who is stupid to give me 4mbps everyday throughout the month even when i was downloading 4-5 gb per day. the local JTo also told me that i would get 4mbps throughout the month and i got it. So why should it be weird to you guys that i was surprised when the speed finally stopped at the end of the month.
IF it is the custom of this site to call people coming for help as stupid. Then good for you and this site.
As for me i have made settled my dispute with BSNL and changed my plan to 750 unlimited. I am happy with it and BSNL. why wouldnt i when it is the cheapest internet service in India.
so you BSNL fan boys can stop resorting to dirty means like calling people who complain against your company as unpatriotic. GOOD BYE. I WONT EVEN BOTHER TO LISTEN TO YOUR REPLIES

Please Note They won't give you a ADSL WiFi modem for free every month.[/B]
ha ha ha ha .............lol............rofl............superb yar.........ha ha ha :lol::Boy Yahoo::worthy:

Now BSNL Give BB Home Combo ULD 900 for 4Mbps upto 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB, Free Calls 400 Now enjoy DownloadsVideo & Games

Just got rid off BSNL from my home, and took Alliance Broadband connection. True Unlimited.... 6 mbps at night, 35 mbps with torrents (just downloaded 8 GB file in 25 minues!!!), 2.2 mbps during daytime, equal upload speed. Damn happy with Alliance. Just look at my ping.... now I can watch youtube without any issue.
https://www.speedtest.net