Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice.webp

Last edited:
Superman and Batman is always been a block buster and love of many people watching.

:russianroulette:
Ben Affleck is Batman.The actor will replace Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the upcoming untitled Superman-Batman feature for Warner Bros., the studio announced Thursday.
Affleck becomes the eighth actor to play the Caped Crusader, following Bale, George Clooney and Michael Keaton.
https://goo.gl/QGTfhC

So he moves from Marvel to DC

The response to this news is so negative 😀 It's almost like DC has given up on plans to compete with Marvel 😀
I mean it is a known fact that Marvel originally wanted to cast an actor like Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage as Iron Man. This is what DC is doing with Batman.

For DC's sake, I hope he stays inside the mask for most of the time. And doesnt even speak.
Maybe they good have considered including a cartoon character instead of him. Sort of like this -

ah well. there are going to be a lot of scenes involving him and his butler and probably a love interest. otherwise they could have taken anyone. lol.
i mean after the end of the batman trilogy, it would be interesting to see how they show batman coming back to become the batman. marvel would have the same problem with avengers 2 as iron man 3 basically ended on a note where tony stark did not want to be iron many anymore.

Well, in iron man atleast, If they are ok to star him and he agrees - Nick Fury can have "be back for humanity" kind of approach as the reason to bring him back. Or do sort of a batman robin ending from TDKR, where someone inherits the iron man suit.
In batman thing maybe they can show - Robin calling up an old friend (Ben Affleck) - Hey dude, Come on over let me show you what I found, lets play Batman & Robin :tongue: