• Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,092

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I am planning to get a newspaper story regarding the problems with what Sify Broadband is offering. So, I need some basic points. Concise and Clear.1. Hidden limits on Shared Packages.2. Offering crappy speeds under the label of Broadband.3. No Service for Night Package customers.4. Service charges being charged by CTO.Add more for me to get some facts before I meet the concerned guys.

has hidden packages and gives only to some userscaps the speed

Last mile service provided by CTO which cud be absolute filthInsecure networkNo power back up for most of usService charges are so variable....if they exist they shud be standardisedAutoLogout after every few minutes

dialup, tata indicom. airtel broadband all use a client to login. in my knowledge only spectranet has a web page based login.

hey people did we forgot to add that the crappy client takes us to there site and there is no option of disablin it provided with the client. 😉

i do not thing this is something a newspaper reported would find interesting enough to report. 🙂 i was basically looking for points which does not justify the what they claim to provide. 😛

hehehe, was postin stuff so fast that the site said flood control is on and wait 30 sec :lol: , waise i was just tryin to put all the points i culd think of. hey just post a copy of that print and i will print it and send to all there CTO's, why not try aajtak they will grab on any news they can get ther hands on. try it m8 🙂

I personally feel that taking to Sify homepage is a big disadvantage to me.....bcoz...i am using an horly package....so like i log in open the page to write email....and then logout...to save my precious hours....and when i log in again.....it wud open the sify.com page over my email composer page.....so its irritating a lot...u shud have the option to set "blank homepage" though newspaers,media etc may not find it interesting.And I think if u take it to News TV channels...it wud bcom more effective.....and AAjTk,ZNews,StarNews just put anything.....but make sure it has masala.....bocz that is wat they want...

what type of masala r u talkin about??? 😛 we dont want another mms story circulatin 🙁 we hav to hav m@$$ala but dont go to that extreme that we become masala ourself 🙂

Service tax being increased every 3-4 months 😛 .

BAd service by CTO to most of plsces .

Forced to use sh*t antivirus that doesnt even have good gui nor it gives warning of virus but deletes them when there aree good freeware ones like avg

Don't forget how fickle minded Sify is about its package rates themselves. What happens to those who buy a 6 months pack and the rates change? Very unpredictable prices and policies = Sify.

Well, their client cl@$$ifies as adware, as it forcibly takes you to their siteBTW... google_singh ... there is a windows registry key which always opens a new window to view a site if a software requests it. But I can't remember it now :/ anyway google about for some more info 😉