Bangalore BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter Kumaran G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 13,169

Kumaran G

Folks!I've applied for D1 (BLR) and waiting endlessly for these idiots to come 'n install... they say they don't have modems... and 've no clue when they'd get one.... ain't this cool?this apart i'm seeing mssg floating around on different topics... all say service and support sucks... but how is the performance? are there downtime? compared to private service providers how is D1 connection? What are the compatible modems available in the market?pls update/advise...cheersGk...

hi kumaran,you are in which part of Bangalore. In Shankarpuram exchange, you get a Dataone connection in 1/2 days. Infact they are very eager to provide new connections. I presume that should be the case in other exchanges.cheers

NB! thx for ur reply. I'm in JP Ngr and the staffs here 've no idea when and from they will receive modems. I've gone upto Area Manager to report this issue and they simply just ignore... with a funny look on their as to, " ... a'right so what...? "

Originally posted by Kumaran G@Jul 25 2005, 05:02 PM
Folks!
I've applied for D1 (BLR) and waiting endlessly for these idiots to come 'n install... they say they don't have modems... and 've no clue when they'd get one.... ain't this cool?
this apart i'm seeing mssg floating around on different topics... all say service and support sucks... but how is the performance? are there downtime? compared to private service providers how is D1 connection? What are the compatible modems available in the market?
pls update/advise...
cheers
Gk...
[snapback]18231[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thx BSNL_CMD!
And are u by any chance a bsnl rep.? I doubt it...
I'll try the D-Link modems and see how it goes...
Thank you
Gk...

Originally posted by NarahariBabu@Jul 25 2005, 07:00 PM
hi kumaran,

you are in which part of Bangalore. In Shankarpuram exchange, you get a Dataone connection in 1/2 days. Infact they are very eager to provide new connections. I presume that should be the case in other exchanges.

cheers
[snapback]18242[/snapback]
[/quote]

yesterday i experienced downtime on VJN,Blore from 12 noon to 6pm i donno why.Believe me i had to wait for 23 days to get my new connc & that too i had to go to exchange myself to know the status of my connection & no one came to install the modem & i had to do it all by myself. But the service is good compared to Sify. If u want to have dataone u need to be patient.

I'm from Trivandrum and BSNL sucks. I will most probably surrender the connection by next month itself. JTO's don't have any knowledge. They are learning from me. 😀 Line man only knows how to connect the modem to telephone line. MR. MARAN - Why not you giving training to employees?