Bandwidth Wholesalers : USA Vs India

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 18,161
STM is per 155mbps bandwith

That's half the answer, but the idea was for the person at whom the question was directed to answer.

We started working as small ISP in Westbengal. Currently we r getting price from a leading ISP 4,65,000/STM monthly + Service Tax. Our Volume is low (only 60 mbps)..

We started working as small ISP in Westbengal. Currently we r getting price from a leading ISP 4,65,000/STM monthly + Service Tax. Our Volume is low (only 60 mbps)..

^^Wow, that's pretty expensive.

We know; but in 4 locations..

I don't understand what you mean by "4 locations"... you're paying Rs3k/megabit/month, yes?

I don't understand what you mean by "4 locations"... you're paying Rs3k/megabit/month, yes?

Yes.. as for rate.. it is right..
60 mbps in 4 locations (32+8+12+8)...

^^Wow, that's pretty expensive.
How much are the bandwidth costs per stm now(August 2017)

Okay.. Can you provide me a rough idea about the cost of Bandwidth brought from Tata Communication, Airtel, Reliance since you have your own ISP. Actually I've a plan to setup an ISP in future so just asking for information gathering.
Have you started your ISP/ franchise brother.
How much is your bandwidth.