Bandra Worli Sea Link in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 30,356
LOL, you cant actually say that he was really PEEing. He may be inspecting something and pic appeared to be so.

if he is not peeing he is inspecting one of his crucial body parts.

if he is not peeing he is inspecting one of his crucial body parts.

:hysterical:

On a serious (???) note, I wonder what the feeling should be like 😀

i wish the cops were as strict here as they are in countries like Singapore. they would probably have thrown him down the sea link on the spot. 😛

:hysterical:

On a serious (???) note, I wonder what the feeling should be like 😀
As a proud Indian...

looking to a great technological marvel built is India :ashamed:

^ Well, I meant something else. "What should the feeling be like standing on that bridge, and doing what we think the man there is doing?" :hysterical:

Toll is so costly. Bridge is made by poor/middle men's money and wud now be used by rich.

Ur Right Amish Bhai :thumb: But Time is money :notallowed:

Nope, u didnt get my point. I am not talking abt time saved, I am talking abt only rich ppl being able to afford it.

Nope, u didnt get my point. I am not talking abt time saved, I am talking abt only rich ppl being able to afford it.
Ok Amish yes Ur right :clap: Only 4 Rich People not 4 poor people 😛leasehelp: :huh:
Who will think about Poor People :grin:

so finally whats the name kept for this bridge? rajiv gandhi bridge?

I expect the news saying "not enough toll" collected 😀

Approximately 32000 vehicles, mostly passenger cars, are currently using the sea link on a daily basis

wow, 16 lakh rupees collected everyday already. hold on let me make some calculations 😀

----------

more than 55 cr every year, project cost was 1800cr.

so very rough calculation (with interest) says that abt 20yrs to recover the cost.

their target is to recover cost in 10yrs. which means no of vehicles shud double, i.e. 64000 vehicles shud pass everyday.

now my calculation doesnt include daily pass holders which shud bring the figure of 32000 further down.

in short forget abt toll decreasing or bridge becoming toll-free for abt 20yrs atleast.

----------

we also need to see if 64000 a day wud still keep the bridge "traffic jam" free.

well there are maintenance charges which these companies claim at a later stage to further extend the toll period. no toll roads in india are going to become toll free. ever. it is just a dream that the government gives us. toll would increase every year. like it has for delhi gurgaon expressway. 2 times already in less than 2 years.