Ban Discrimination

harsh_puri

I am new here,but still admin mod cant moderate each and every post.and I am sure they r not partial

A

ar007

Now Sushubh, what can u do for me ?

Sushubh

Administrator
as someone said. i do not look into each and every post out there. i check the rss feeds of this board randomly. u seem to have caught my eyes with perhaps a worse kind of profanity. the two examples here do not exactly make be believe that it was worth the ban. but that is how i look at it. you want me to ban these two posters for 2 days to make it look even to you that i am a fair moderator, i had do that. but that is not the point of the whole discussion. banning is supposed to be deterrence not a punishment.

A

ar007

I know that there is a lot of work involved in the maintainance of this board. I just had to retaliate because I could find myself banned due to posting a trifle practical "tech-joke" which made me red-hot with rage at that time. I'm sorry if I had offended members & admin/moderator or am against the rules of this board. I had joined the board with a sole reason of sharing my knowledge and helping others in distress. I just wanted to mingle with the members as personally, I'm totally friendless. That's what I can say. I want to be ur friend, not enemy...I hope you are able to understand my feelings. If u want me to quit the board, I can...