Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get in touch with you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Dear Srinivasan K,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@acttv.in

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

I have been a loyal customer of ACT Fibernet for the past 4 years. Technically I was the customer of Beam telecom before it was gobbled up by ACT.
Headache symptom 1:
I use a Netgear jnr1010 n150 router and it works perfectly 90 percent of the time.
But suddenly it demands that I input static IP address even though I have never signed up for static IP addresses.
I am locked out of my ACT account and it doesn't even allow me to view the portal page.
It usually resolves itself within a few hours or sometimes days. The most severe case was when I didn't have internet access for 9 days. I could still use the internet on my laptop but nothing else.
The genius techician came on the 10 day and just changed the Wifi signal channel and the region and resigned by saying that i needed a new router. The customer care peolple also said that I need a new router .
But I didn't give up and had the idea of spoofing by laptops mac address on my router and voila it worked in an instant.

The next time this happened I changed the mac address again to another router of mine and it worked again . Headache symptom alleviated in 2 hours.

But now it has happened again and nothing works , nothing at all.
I have the BONT (act switch) box in my house and I tried so many stupid things by changing my ethernet cable's position from one port to another. Nothing works .

I am stumped and I can't figure it out. I am posting it here because I know the technician is an idiot and will just change some wifi settings and ask me to buy a new router.
59a45fdb4df4a2fe323efeea652121f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wanted to add that by fixing the problem I mean that the router suddenly gets new IP addresses dynamically and stops asking for static IP address.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

We switched over to ACT from Bsnl about 8 months ago. The initial month was pretty okay. After that, it's been a downfall. Everyday the internet would go down for four hours yet our consumption was increasing. We'd contact your customer services but all we had was "someone will contact you tomorrow" and no answer from anybody after that. As of right now, 30/07/16, the internet went down AGAIN for the 4th TIME THIS WEEK. We've contacted your help desk where they say 24 hours but we know that won't be the case. YOU expect US to be SATISFIED with the Internet going DOWN everyday and STILL EXPECT US to pay bills for your deploring service? Make no mistake, we WILL be CHANGING OUR ISP VERY SOON. Since we're in a row house, we're the starting HUB of the connection to the rest of the rows where we have NOT GIVEN YOU written consent to install an ugly box at the back of our house. Duly note that when we change ISP, that box will also disappear hence more infuriated customers on your hand. Stop scamming everybody with your deploring connections, appalling customer service and HIGH RATES for ALMOST NOTHING.

Regards.

Very bad internet service in Hyderabad... after giving complaint no response frm them. Nearly 15 to 20times i cal to them. Worst INTERNET service.

I have registered a complaint regarding connectivity on 27th of July 2016. Its been seven days and I havent received any call from technical team. I have called atleast 6 times to check the status - everytime they say Sorry and that the issue will be resolved in 24 hours. Its very frustrating to call them everytime and listen to the same response . The status is same till now (4th August 2016 ) .

The connecitivity speed is good but the service is very bad. People who want to take new connection should consider this as you may stuck up connectionless in critical times when you require internet connectivity. Go for a provider who can fix the connection issues fast.

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Subscribed to ACT fibernet yesterday worked amazing for 1 day userid is 11455884. Second day on wards trouble started Speedtest to ACT server shows 50 Mbps but netflix's fast.com shows 590Kbps and speedof.me shows 2.3 Mbps for a 50 Mbps connection and I am not able to watch any shows. This happens 10 PM to 1 AM.Looks like ACT has a policy to throttle users between this time or it could be that they are switching between two providers. Whatever the reason is, I am not able to take my meetings or do anything during this time which was the reason I disconnected this link earlier and I am going to do the same now. I am requesting a cancellation of connection since I am not satisfied with ACT. I would stick with airtel for now. Good bye to ACT.

Reactions: Jay
My complaint: 1024556498 not resolved for 5 days.Can you do something about it?My registered mobile no is 9591838534