Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Deviprasad Bhat,

Thank you for confirming. For future queries or concerns, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

YES WE MADE A MISTAKE. OTHER THAN Customer Care No No Other Nos revealed, because they are all mediocre including their MD, contact mail id of Nodal office and Appellate authorities were given but I believe they are dummy ids created which will be seen by the customer care only and no name of them will be reveled while responding the mail simply say nodal team, forget about Appellate, there nobody responds,

They are most cheaters that's why they charge upfront because their service and response is so horrible and customer care team has been preloaded with the word "within 24 Hrs" to answer the customer against any issue.

Pretty thing is that the employees of act fibernet are either motivated or threatened against their occupation that Not to reveal their higher ups contact details.

Really great discipline being initiated and maintained to hide their higher ups not to be approached by the customer

Last edited:
I have sent almost 20 messages "TC COM" since getting a connection one month back, ACT keeps saying I will get a follow up call, and I have not got any help till now. In the portal, when I click "My Account", it keeps saying you must log in, even though I am already logged in. I am not able to check my data usage. Even the mobile app is so bad, whenever I select my plan, it says ACT has stopped responding. This is the worst customer service I have experienced till now. This connection is totally not worth it, and my friends in Bangalore who are thinking of getting an ACT connection, I am going to advise everyone against it.

i am using ACT and for the past month ive been having issues with my net and they close the complaint without asking me and when i call customer care they just cut the call and when asked to speak to a manager or a supervisor i am told that there is no one to speak to..very bad..never had such a bad experience

Dear Sanjith,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

ACT,

I was a huge supporter of ACT broadband - and have referred atleast 4 connections (and no I did not care about referral bonus).

Internet is now down for 7 days and its the same line I am getting "Permission Issue and 8 connections are impacted sir".

Really? In this day and age, do you realize 7 days without internet?

Absolutely nothing has been done to fix this - despite 3 calls a day and emails to your nodal officer.

Just appalling...looks like you just dont care anymore.

I am switching now...

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

I was subscriber for around 6 years in Airtel. Then, I subscribed for ACT unfortunately.

I also purchased Wi-fi router. Installation was done on 02.07.2016.

Mr. Prabhakar, Engineer (Mobile No.9952956359) told that I will receive user name and password shortly and asked me to contact him after receipt of the same.

Username and Password was not received. After sustained efforts, I obtained the same. My User ID received is 103015147756.

When I tried to login using the credentials, I could not login. When I tried to contact Mr. Prabhakar, he keeps on terminating the phone calls without answering.

I have contacted Customer Care three times (including today morning i.e., 04.07.16). But they give false promises that a person will attend to. Till this minute, the problem remains unattended.

I learnt from a neighbour that they got new ACT connection last week by paying 1 year subscription but so far, they too are facing the same problem.

Worst service.

Srinivasan K

My ACT fibernet connection stopped working since past 2 days (from 5th June morning) and they have still not restored the service. I have made some 5 -6 calls in last 3 days and every time they give canned response of "they'll resolve the issue in next 2 hours" or "our field team will contact u". Their deadline for resolution keeps changing from 4 hours to end of day to next day and so on.. The nodal officer number does not work and escalating also does not help. While I'm happy with the speed and the price, completely turned off by the pathetic customer support and responsiveness.

I'm thinking of canceling the connection and going for another provider. Request others to suggest a reliable BB provider in Ittamadu area (Shankari apartments).