Bad report about MTNL/BSNL, where's Sify?

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
http://in.rediff.com/money/2005/aug/13guest.htm

There lies a guest column on rediff which talks about the poor quality of BSNL/MTNL's broadband service.

I say it's about time Sify got mentioned there. It easily beats any problems with BSNL/MTNL that are listed there.

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Maybe it was also posted by someone under the MTNL/BSNL category on this forum?I got the link from a chatroom :p. And while reading it I wondered why haven't we seen such a write-up about Sify yet :huh:

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Sify's review are already floating all over the net...now BSNL/MTNL are giving it competition :p

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
yup, but what i feel is that if the news people looked into it then it may make some difference. Like a debate on broadband on television with "sane" internet users.The problem should be presented in a better way, that too at a level where people get to know it and we are looking at a medium here that does reach out to the max no of people.unfortunately the news people/ journos don't find the broadband story that important...something like the Mumbai chalega attitude.what happened to that tv18 uncovered thingy with sify....?

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
do u think those who decide about all those even watch those programs??? :pit doesn't matter how many ppl watch it, unless and until it grabs the attention of the policy makers...btw suraj, ur earlier profile pic was better than this one... :)

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
hmm....man u makin me feel ugly ;)which one was good, Elisha Cuthbert or the ghostly figure?

kalpik

Regulars
Regulars
Elisha Cuthbert!! She is soooo ~censored!~Hehe. BTW, do u have any other avatar of hers? Mind sharing it wid me? :wub: