Bad report about MTNL/BSNL, where's Sify?

• Thread starter inetbum
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 5,783
I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
http://in.rediff.com/money/2005/aug/13guest.htm

There lies a guest column on rediff which talks about the poor quality of BSNL/MTNL's broadband service.

I say it's about time Sify got mentioned there. It easily beats any problems with BSNL/MTNL that are listed there.

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
i just read the same thing somewhere in our forum :eek:

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
Maybe it was also posted by someone under the MTNL/BSNL category on this forum?I got the link from a chatroom :p. And while reading it I wondered why haven't we seen such a write-up about Sify yet :huh:

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
Sify's review are already floating all over the net...now BSNL/MTNL are giving it competition :p

S

Suraj

Regular
yup, but what i feel is that if the news people looked into it then it may make some difference. Like a debate on broadband on television with "sane" internet users.The problem should be presented in a better way, that too at a level where people get to know it and we are looking at a medium here that does reach out to the max no of people.unfortunately the news people/ journos don't find the broadband story that important...something like the Mumbai chalega attitude.what happened to that tv18 uncovered thingy with sify....?

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
do u think those who decide about all those even watch those programs??? :pit doesn't matter how many ppl watch it, unless and until it grabs the attention of the policy makers...btw suraj, ur earlier profile pic was better than this one... :)

S

Suraj

Regular
hmm....man u makin me feel ugly ;)which one was good, Elisha Cuthbert or the ghostly figure?

kalpik

kalpik

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Turbo 1299
Elisha Cuthbert!! She is soooo ~censored!~Hehe. BTW, do u have any other avatar of hers? Mind sharing it wid me? :wub:

kalpik

kalpik

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Turbo 1299
Thank you SOOOOOOO much buddy! :D

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
:eek: She is so gorgeous and sexy.

A

avikbara

ISP
Mtnl, Jio, Vodafone
Can BSNL, MTNL survive?

There lies a guest column on rediff which talks about the poor quality of BSNL/MTNL's broadband service.

I say it's about time Sify got mentioned there. It easily beats any problems with BSNL/MTNL that are listed there.

The only problem i had with MTNL was the horribly slow speed they provide and no matter how much i paid they would not be able to provide more than 1.5 Mbps to me. Funny story they have increased the speeds of all connections to 8 Mbps but that is pure s**t because they do not plan on improving the lines to ensure everyone gets the increased speeds.
After years i found that if you call the zonal/nodal something officer and complain they sort your problem out within a day.

I was paying Rs. 1000 for 2 Mbps (40 GB) after FUP 1 Mbps(~900Kbps).
It is like MTNL does not care because their losses are being paid by the government and the employees get their salaries and retirement money regardless of losses being registered.