bad news some new channel added on bigtv

rishabh sethi

ISP
sify
hey now frm my frnd working in reliance dth he told me these channel is added on bigtv and these will come soon these r the channels so bad news fr tataskyyyyyyyyyyy NDTV Imagine
Bindass
Zee Classic
World Movies
Bindass Movies
TCM
NDTV Good Times
Boomerang
Baby First TV
Gemini Music
9XM
Music India
Gemini Music ( Black Screen at the moment )
Sun Music
Neo Sports
Neo Sport Plus so these r the channel

If it is true,then it is a gr8 news,becoz Reliance Big tv dth is covering both the Tata Sky special channels like Neo Sports,Plus and also it is covering the dishtv exclusive Channels like TCM,Boomerang.So both dth combined it is called as Bigtv dth. :thumbsup::yahoo:

If it is true,then it is a gr8 news,becoz Reliance Big tv dth is covering both the Tata Sky special channels like Neo Sports,Plus and also it is covering the dishtv exclusive Channels like TCM,Boomerang.So both dth combined it is called as Bigtv dth. :thumbsup::yahoo:

Yes it is indeed true, i didnt believed it earlier but when I checked the details on satellite I was really amazed, check the link below for the official satellite details, scroll down that page a little bit down as the information regarding Reliance's BIG TV is mentioned down on the page in the parrot colour with the Reliance written over there in the 2nd last coloumn. All the major channels have been added to it. Reliance have made one thing very clear that they r planning to launch their services with power packed strategy by adding all the channels.

MEASAT 3 (91.5E) Last Chart Update: 2008-02-24, 15:14

Come on Tata Sky, What is going on ... :wall::wall::wall:

Wat is that Baby First TV?Any idea wat type of channel is that?

The 1st channel for babies...niche channel of course

BabyFirstTV

Lets actually wait for it to be launched commercially....even though I'm sure it'll have some attractive plans to lure customers of TS and Dish TV...there's always a fine print involved...

Lets actually wait for it to be launched commercially....even though I'm sure it'll have some attractive plans to lure customers of TS and Dish TV...there's always a fine print involved...
yes I agree with u there is always a fine print involved especially if its by Reliance.

This is actually a good news, if reliance launches with more no of channels than any other DTH Operator at a competitive price i'll be more than happy to switch. BTW: SCV in chennai is now offering free STB to all viewers, So i'm actually now waiting for reliance to launch, if the offers are attractive i'll have options to choose from.

Hey i checked the satcodx,and in that under measat 91.5E the reliance channels are mentioned,but near to that it is mentioned as MPEG-2.How?Big tv is Mpeg 4 rite?

Good news,so its time to surrender my sun dth connection and i will go for BIG TV
wait wait iam also there [ a disgusted Tata Sky owner from day 1]