• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,632

Kartik

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I just spoke to customer care exec. of Tata Sky and he have confirmed me that both these channels will not come to Tata Sky as of now and w'll have to wait a bit long to watch these channels b'coz no such agreement have been made to either of these channels. So Guys dont wait anymore for these channels and try to do JHINGALALA with channels like Topper and soon to be activated News 24 on Tata Sky. Shame on Tata Sky. :redface:

I just spoke to customer care exec. of Tata Sky and he have confirmed me that both these channels will not come to Tata Sky as of now and w'll have to wait a bit long to watch these channels b'coz no such agreement have been made to either of these channels. So Guys dont wait anymore for these channels and try to do JHINGALALA with channels like Topper and soon to be activated News 24 on Tata Sky. Shame on Tata Sky. :redface:

Tata sky sucks...... like dish tv both are mpeg2 couples :hysterical:

U missed the important part my friend.."If v have any updates we will alert u thro the alert message on ur STB blah blah blah..."I wonder how u missed the most important thing :hysterical:

local cable guys are the best....all the channels at much less money and masala movies special on saturday nights😛:yahoo::thumbsup:

Lets see. Interesting channels launched over the last few months and a few that are in the pipe line, which we don't have on TS -

1. Bindass Movies
2. UTV Movies - Hindi - 7th March
3. UTV World Movies
4. 9XM
5. Sahara Firangi
6. Zee NEXT
7. NewsX (very bad name. soon to be member of hall of shame. remember expertsexchange aka experts-exchange? - Domain Rookie -- Hilarious Domain Name Mispronouncings)
8. IBN Lokmat (To be launched in March)
9. Zee Talkies

Any idea what Tata Sky is up to on this front?

What makes it worse that TS thinks these channels are crap even before showing it to the viewers..If they think the channel might be demanding to their customers they move it to the Lifestyle pack of theirs, which according to me is Crap.I'm actually planning to get Local STB now and get those channels from the cable operator.