Bad News For Tata Docomo Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 21,933
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear customer,

Help us with your exact concern,so that we can look into it asap,feel free to mail us your issue on social[a]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll sort it out asap.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Even I am (and couple of my friends) now shifting to BSNL.
Bye bye DOCOMO 🙂

Dear customer,

Help us with your exact concern,so that we can look into it asap

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I had read at many forums that now Docomo users will get 3G network only after recharging with a 3G pack, hence I have recharged my mobile with a 3G pack today, but still not getting 3G network.

Applied for Airtel(MNP) :glasses-cool:

I am Still Docomo User From last 3 years!! 🙁

----------

Docomo Suc*s Now Days.. :anger3:

----------

Dear customer,

Help us with your exact concern,so that we can look into it asap,feel free to mail us your issue on social[a]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll sort it out asap.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Omg you really Don't Know The Issue.. ?? 🤔
We Are talking about Laden and Obama.. :iconrofl:

I had read at many forums that now Docomo users will get 3G network only after recharging with a 3G pack, hence I have recharged my mobile with a 3G pack today, but still not getting 3G network.

surprised to see someone from my city... i am also from nanded ...

Even I also used to be surprised, jeva asha forumswar kuni Nandedian disto. 😀But the scene has changed now.Apart from chatting with girls or using Orkut, Facebook, Nandedians have learned that there is so much more than this.

Dear customer,

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

WTH!! :naughtybottom:
Heyy Sushubh Can we ban this Spammer.... So irritating..

just ignore them if you do not find them useful. i have already stated several times, blocking official customer support accounts is a stupid thing to do. they are just proving how stupid they are blabbering bullshit in every thread around here.

:Boy Think: hmmm... thanks for your instant reply.. 😉

Even I also used to be surprised, jeva asha forumswar kuni Nandedian disto. 😀
But the scene has changed now.
Apart from chatting with girls or using Orkut, Facebook, Nandedians have learned that there is so much more than this.

ok wts ur name and from wher r u in nanded... my fb profile is www.facebook.com/akpatil

Could TATA DOCOMO be more ridiculous with such a policy?Just got to know about this,I thought that TD was having some network problem.I still can't believe this.Plus 2G GPRS speed is so pathetic,i don't think any body would be able to use 2.5GB even in 3 months.Not even able to stay connected on FB,so frustrating.I,too, am moving out.God save them.

Could TATA DOCOMO be more ridiculous with such a policy?

Just got to know about this,I thought that TD was having some network problem.
I still can't believe this.

Plus 2G GPRS speed is so pathetic,i don't think any body would be able to use 2.5GB even in 3 months.
Not even able to stay connected on FB,so frustrating.
I,too, am moving out.

God save them.

----------

i am in dehradun.
Tata docomo is not showing 3g signal with 2g sim. Its downloading speed is 0-3 KB/s .
I have 4gb plan for a month but it is not possible to comlete even 1 gb with this speed.
IDEA is giving speed of 15-20 KB/s with 3g signal in 2g sim.
I am thinking about getting IDEA

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience,please mail us your exact issue along with your concerned number on social[a]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll escalate it asap.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Could TATA DOCOMO be more ridiculous with such a policy?

Just got to know about this,I thought that TD was having some network problem.
I still can't believe this.

Plus 2G GPRS speed is so pathetic,i don't think any body would be able to use 2.5GB even in 3 months.
Not even able to stay connected on FB,so frustrating.
I,too, am moving out.

God save them.

----------

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link -http://bit.ly/cTEWY0 to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

----------

i am in dehradun.
Tata docomo is not showing 3g signal with 2g sim. Its downloading speed is 0-3 KB/s .
I have 4gb plan for a month but it is not possible to comlete even 1 gb with this speed.
IDEA is giving speed of 15-20 KB/s with 3g signal in 2g sim.
I am thinking about getting IDEA

Planning to Port Out of Docomo bcoz of their Non customer friendly policies to make them opt to 3G by reducing their 2G speed.. Even google.com takes more than 2 minutes. Unable to use even 100 MB in last 1 month...... Download speed not crossing 3kBps. Very High Latency even while getting full signals strength. Having same problem across the state. Tried in 2-3 cities at various places but got same problem............

Status
Not open for further replies.