• Thread starter Thread starter puneet28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,707

puneet28

InsanE
ISP
Hostel LAN - I think 100MBPs :P
I order a pair of shoes on 27th November from jabong.com. Instead of sending brown colour (ordered one), they sent me a black one. I immediately raised a return request. Now here comes the problem, they don't have pick up service in Roorkee. I have to sent package on self basis and they will reimburse the courier charges. I did same and sent package via DTDC. Long ago they had Returns Processing Centre in Gurgaon and now they have same in Dwarka, New Delhi. These guys asked me to send package to New Delhi centre and I did same.
Today when I tracked the package, I found an update "Shipment Returned due to COMPANY SHIFTED". I asked them to follow up with courier company and come up with the solution but these guys are doing nothing other than just apologizing. Above all these sh*theads don't even have toll free number.

Guys, please suggest me a possible solution to get my money back.

i am going to state the obvious... you would need to keep pinging them through twitter and seek your refund.

sure. doing that. Now they are telling me that as soon as I receive return courier, send it to them back again, then after inspection they will initiate refund. Amazon and flipkart are have much better return policy

Yup. Few stores left that accept returns of opened products.