• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 3,630
uthfull

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Hahahah!! Another victim!! Ok so we'll have to earn respect and trust around here!! No probs!!

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
i'd also like to join the gang :)

O

ogtripleog

Regular
ISP
Dataone
lol.. welcome back sushubh.. good to see you up and kicking again.. how was ur holi?

C

compuboy_r

By the way, so is there any way that i could enter into beckroom.Well, i dont know whats discussed there but if allowed i could also give some valueable information on the Sify Network, many things that i did in past when i had a limited connection and no unlimited connection.Regards

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
now that is exactly the kind of information i want revealed on this forum :)u have expressed ur desire to express. interested people can PM you and get that information... i cannot become a party ot hacking attempts on sify broadband connections.

C

COOLVICKS

WHERE do the "moved" topics get moved to?

A

anand

Regulars
ISP
Sify (best of the worst)
Click on them and you'll see..

C

COOLVICKS

Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 04:16 PM
Click on them and you'll see..
[snapback]7675[/snapback]
[/quote]

i clicked this one

"Moved: i think sify is still unlimited !
correct me if i'm wrong."

and i got this message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

am i missing something?

uthfull

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Yup same thing happens wit me... most of em I guess are moved to the backroom (I dunno why though??) which is protected bcoz of which we get this error.

C

Chirag

To avoid this situation, the Mods shud move the topic and not leave a copy of it on the earlier(original forum). Backroom is something like a junkyard??
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 01:29 PM
look at the footer
look at the footer
look at the footer
look at the footer
|
|
v
[snapback]7489[/snapback]
[/quote]I'd rather suggest that even while replying to the last post, one should quote it. The justified reason for this would be that when a moderator moves a single post of the thread to somewhere else or maybe merges it with an existing thread, the link to the person's post is not lost!! It helps, when there is a lot of moderation happening to keep the forum clean!! ;)