Azureus Torrent Downloads

• Thread starter Thread starter morpheusv6
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,937

morpheusv6

:angry: I have been using Azureus for a long time and have the latest version (2.5) installed along with Java(latest platform). I used to get quite good speeds(27-32 KBps down) on a BSNL 256 kbps 900UL plan.I have a MT880 modem and Current Firmware Version: V200R001C01B021SP01Firmware Date: Apr 21 2005.But of late the DHT always shows yellow and all the ports I choose show NAT error. The download speeds are almost down to zero(actually 500 B/s, too low!). 😱 The torrent always have red smilies and almost no seeds. Azureus port no. is 6881 and UPnP is disabled.After I check the torrent on the website(link-removed.com) it shows 60-150 seeds and 1000 leechers. i.e.the torrent is alive and healthy.My firewall(both anti virus and Windows) is disabled. I have Windows XP SP2 original OS.Can some one please help me.Thanks in advance... 🙂

^ a couple of queries here :1. how is the internet connection dialed ?i.e. whether you manually connect or modemconnects by automatic on switching on (PPPoE) 2. did you configure modem as per instructionsfrom portforward.com ...

1. Switch to a port between 50000-65534 and forward the same in the modem settings (make sure you're forwarding it to the correct LAN IP; do an ipconfig in command prompt to confirm).2. Do a NAT/Firewall test in Azureus (under Tools) to check whether the port has been forwarded. If it still gives a NAT error, uninstall any s/w firewall you might be using and try again.3. Enable encryption in Azureus (Options>Connection>Transport Encryption). Allow support for incompatible clients.