• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,128

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So, I saw the trailer of this movie in the theater yesterday. It started as if it was a hollywood and then... disappointment happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_O0rDk6mg

Azaan means call for prayer in Islam.

Adhan aka Azaan - Wikipedia

That actress looked like Priya Tendulkar (Rajni fame), is she her daughter?

could not locate the trailer with voices on youtube. it was even more stupid with the dialogues.

----------

the hero is a brother of a terrorist in the movie apparently so he is labeled terrorist by default. but then there is a biological threat in the country and he is called to save his mother country. 😕

----------

someone wrote this about the movie on IMDB:

Aazaan Khan - a young upright army officer, with a mixed lineage of Afghan and Indian parents, working for RAW (India's Research and Analysis Wing) as part of his duties, gets drawn in to the murky world of espionage only to find his younger brother a suspected terrorist. Torn between his love for his country and his brother, Aazaan embarks on his mission of unraveling a conspiracy of science and technology, which turns uglier when he realizes that it stands to threaten the 1.2 billion population of one of the largest developing nations in the world - India. What unfolds is a fast paced story of one man's determination of saving his country against all odds of human defiance. Strengthening him in achieving is mission is his relationship with Afreen - a beautiful Moroccan girl, who grounds him with human emotions of love that help him conquer the plot.

Great, those 3 lines spoils it 😀

----------

Story looks similar to Aamir. Where muslim guy falls in trap (blackmailed for life of family), does not know he is carrying a bomb till the end. And then gives up his life and at the is labelled as a terrorist.

This story is similar, muslim guy falls for his brother, does not know real intentions, may be realizes it midway and then may be sacrifices his life in end. And may be labelled as terrorist in end!

errm no. he is already labeled a terrorist for being the brother of one. 😕 and then he is the one man army who is called to save his country probably because he knows about the terrorists more than anyone else? 😕 i am not going to research through it but i would imagine that the douchebag looking hero is probably related to the people who are financing the movie. we have another armaan kohli/uday chopra/harman baweja in the industry now i guess.

i am not sure who exactly is producing this movie.

it is being promoted on the homepage of youtube today!

https://imgur.com/h1sDE

aazaanexclusive's Channel - YouTube

----------

proper trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnD76yvTDw&list=UUPC3jBAPKGOaGUjbdGDk-rg&feature=plcp

----------

and the heroine is pretty much an international model.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sIiFdodws_Q&feature=relmfu

heh. latest.

"Aazaan is Islamic invitation to prayers. It is a sacred word, which should not have been used for film's title that has been categorised as 'A' grade cinema by Censor Board and the film's story talks of terrorism. This is hurting the sentiments of Muslim community."

"We have taken note of the complaint and are seeking a legal opinion to ascertain whether an FIR could be registered against them or not," P S Bagade, senior inspector at the police station said.

Unfortunately they can't ask to take the film off the screens. It already is 😀

A court case is a must for publicity, now a days, especially with religion linked to case.

If name of movie is based on Hero's name, then they could have easily used some less controversial name...

Same shit happened with an old movie named Ghulam-E-Mustafa. It was originally named Mustafa. They had to change the name to Ghulam-E-Mustafa. From what I remember, Nana was still called Mustafa through the movie.

The hardliners in the muslim community wont like anything related to Islam coming out. The politicians try to appease those hardliners and do all these sort of things. Remember the famous Shah Bano case. Congress bent the rules to appease hardliners. Shah Bano case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The other aspect is that the normal muslim does not want to get into any controversy knowing that the religion is already in turmoil thanks to the Saudi Arabia and wahabism. SO they try to distance from anything and most of them wont even comment!

Resultant is all these weird news!