AWS Singapore server ping from Excitel Fiber?

ISP
Excitel
Hi,

I am due renewal of my regular Excitel plan. I am told by my LCO that fiber option is available, but my.excitel.com doesn't show me specific plans to choose from. So, not sure, gonna give their office a visit tomorrow.

I am only concerned with my ping for AWS Singapore server as I play PUBG PC a lot. Right now, I get 75-85ms ping and I don't want to go for Fiber if that's gonna increase my ping for whatever reason.

Can anyone from Delhi, preferably closer to Patel Nagar, run ping test from AWS Ping Test (Latency) and tell me what's the ping for "Asia Pacific (Singapore)"?

Thanks!

Its around 80ms.

You shouldn't upgrade until you see the official option into the my.excitel.com panel or ask the customer support first.

And, Try playing Rainbow Six Siege.

@ajgamer Thanks! Created a ticket to have them reach out to me.

Re: Six Siege, I am focussing on getting real competitive in PUBG PC, so barely gets time to play other games. Sometimes a little bit of CSGO, that's it. But thanks for your suggestion.

@ajgamer Thanks! Created a ticket to have them reach out to me.

Re: Six Siege, I am focussing on getting real competitive in PUBG PC, so barely gets time to play other games. Sometimes a little bit of CSGO, that's it. But thanks for your suggestion.
Send me your Steam Link 🙂

What about packet loss

I am thinking of upgrading due to packet loss problems in games

just get ACT or something else man dont even think about gaming on excitel be it fibre or broadband its garbage