Awaiting Since Two Months

• Thread starter Thread starter rishiraj36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,805

rishiraj36

ISP
all isp are thevies
dear friends i had applied for a BB connection on 18 jan 2007 at kalyan bsnl office after then i had been in their contact but til date i had not got connection, they r found giving silly reasons of modem units not in stock , or they have pending applications to be connected, i m going to wait till 15 feb for connection or cancel the same , if this the condition at time of installation then what will happen if some problem arises in connection, i have had enough with them and now these people r not receiving phone on the given numbers for enquiry of the same

bsnl broadband has these issues when you apply for a new connection. try contacting the GM at the exchange.

QUOTE(rishiraj36 @ Mar 8 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]82505[/snapback]
i m going to wait till 15 feb for connection or cancel the same[/b]

or u mean 15 mar??? 🤔

yes, lots of ppl have complained about this...modems being out of stock...so u can only wait...

@ rishiraj36 , I'd suggest to ask BSNL if they provide
immeadiate connection if you purchase your modem ... ...

yeah.. i've heard a lot of ppl getting their connections faster cuz they bought the modem when bsnl din have stock..

that was 15 march not 15feb thanks for pointing it out, i had called up bsnl for purchasing my own modem but as per them they had 20 connections pending for mopnth of dec 2006 till they do not fix that 20 they cant do anything in my matter no matter if i purchase my own modem, and for that connections they dont have modems so iwill have to wait

QUOTE(rishiraj36 @ Mar 8 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]82604[/snapback]
that was 15 march not 15feb thanks for pointing it out, i had called up bsnl for purchasing my own modem but as per them they had 20 connections pending for mopnth of dec 2006 till they do not fix that 20 they cant do anything in my matter no matter if i purchase my own modem, and for that connections they dont have modems so iwill have to wait[/b]

This is purely my imagination and consolation for many who like me have applied for new connections in BSNL Kalyan circle:

BSNL Kalyan and its surrounding area staff have been sent to Italy, France and other countries to get training for installation of Servers/Modem etc and wiring. t is a five year training and after which many or all of them will retire. By then, when new persons will be deputed for the job, the equipments will be obsolete and new equipments will be ordered. by the time the new equipment arrives and gets fitted, the staff will go on indefinite strike for want of more salaries to manage the latest equipments. by the time the things are sorted out, elections would also be over or round the corner, so no connections would be released.

So, it may be released or may not be. Or by the time, it is released, we may be alive or the technology so radicaly changed that there would not be any need for any connection at all.

same in hyderabad too.. its not juz the modem tats out of stock.. the exchange lack equipment to provide more connections.. they are still clearing december applications

I applied this thursday. They've told me that it would take a week or so. I just hope it doesnt turn out to be a month.

QUOTE(V$ @ Mar 11 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]82970[/snapback]
I applied this thursday. They've told me that it would take a week or so. I just hope it doesnt turn out to be a month.[/b]
keep in contact with them till u get connected

QUOTE(rishiraj36 @ Mar 8 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]82505[/snapback]
dear friends i had applied for a BB connection on 18 jan 2007 at kalyan bsnl office after then i had been in their contact but til date i had not got connection, they r found giving silly reasons of modem units not in stock , or they have pending applications to be connected, i m going to wait till 15 feb for connection or cancel the same , if this the condition at time of installation then what will happen if some problem arises in connection, i have had enough with them and now these people r not receiving phone on the given numbers for enquiry of the same[/b]

forget it dude,u aint gonna get it for another 2 months.my frnd whose dads a justice in high court,had to wait for 1 month,with all his connections.
long live the common man.
btw,my another frnd says,that middlemen can speed up ur processing,if ya pay him.