Awaiting 3rd party approval on my FTTH Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Broadband
I placed one of my orders yesterday and another one 10 months before. The older one got approved today morning. They mailed me, suggesting to keep kyc docs ready. Has anyone got this far with Hayai?

I placed one of my orders yesterday and another one 10 months before. The older one got approved today morning. They mailed me, suggesting to keep kyc docs ready. Has anyone got this far with Hayai?
I applied a few days back and is now under "Awaiting 3rd party approval". How long has it taken you to get the approval? Also, Your post was made in September. Did you manage to get the connection yet? If it takes too much time, I will just switch to something else....maybe Hathaway.

So, anyone manage to get a connection from Hayai? Or is it just a website with no actual service?

Turns out that its mostly a website with no real service. They claim to have customers but I am yet to see any feedback/review let alone a speedtest, which is not from Mathew McCarley (founder) himself. My take is that this was an elaborate scheme to rake up investment. Market a too-good-to-be-true service and generate interest and subscribers. Raise funds for infrastructure based on the said subscribers...Profit?? 4 years of their supposed active service and still no reviews out there? Still no website writing about it? Still no speedtests? For 4 YEARS?! If this was the "Fastest broadband in India", you bet your a** that there would be some major news about it. All the articles I have found about Hayai date to around 2010-2011. None after that except on a few small websites containing a poorly researched list of the fastest ISPs in India.

The fact that they have not provided their phone number or address in their contact us page adds more to the suspicion. All you get is a query form. Upon filling the form, you get an automated reply with the FAQs copy pasted in it. Their Facebook page is non-existent and their twitter handle contains nothing but some vague tweets about more FAQs. Red flags everywhere!

You think investors do not look into company books before investing? 🙄

checking this forum and thread after a long time..whatever happened to Mr Carley and his Hayai?

Turns out he was running early PR for Jio. 😛

Now he's running the same con stateside or on 4Chan. Who knows.

I'm sorry to bump this, but did anyone actually ever get a connection from Hayai? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.