Average speed in BSNL Broadband 500 c plane

• Thread starter Thread starter vainew
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,075

vainew

ISP
BSNL
In my connection average download speed I get is 150-180 kbps .Usually this speed comes only 10-12 days a month (on average).......as bsnl server is always down and there are frequent disconnections .The maximum download speed I have got till now is 202 kbps (which is very rare).Is this speed is okay.how much download speed u get ????Is there any one who get 220 to 256 kbps or above this (as a average).:ashamed::ashamed😛lease tell about how much speed u get........

I think it is a decent speed. Try port forwarding and download managers for better utilization of Bandwidth. Speed depends on many factors. Quality of the line, distance from exchange, no. of users online etc.

The ports your connected to at the exchange most likely includes heavy users who prob download movies and the like at night. My downloads run at 230KB/s at day and 200KB/s at night. I recently had an issue with bsnl and my internet was down for 5 straight days. For some reason my port had stopped working and they had to allot me some other port. My old port used to give me speeds at 230KB/s day+night. At one time i downloaded around 4.9GB of data in 6 hours.

The ports your connected to at the exchange most likely includes heavy users who prob download movies and the like at night. My downloads run at 230KB/s at day and 200KB/s at night. I recently had an issue with bsnl and my internet was down for 5 straight days. For some reason my port had stopped working and they had to allot me some other port. My old port used to give me speeds at 230KB/s day+night. At one time i downloaded around 4.9GB of data in 6 hours.
greetings. if this being the case of speed, u r in heaven with mtnl.
in kolkata, with bsnl 500c, the max speed i have experienced during daytime is 112 KB/s and 47 KB/s at nite.
u r the lucky guy

Well, in torrents my speed do get upto 210 for good seedings.I am using 500c plan.

I get around 190 kbps during free hours but it stops after sometime....becomes zero and the light stops blinking.....it starts again in like 30 seconds.....and again becomes zero after a some time...wats the problem ?? and also in my network connections window , it shows 'limited or no connectivity"...What should i do ?:madness:

Here is my speed results.
I never download more than 500MB file without a torrent. I'm satisfied with my speed and of my plan. Yes, sometimes back I had the same disconnecion/speed issue, but after I made a complain BSNL has corrected the line and now it is working like a charm.

https://www.speedtest.net
And

UtKal,
Its too much to digest. Is it image editing?

Here is my speed results.
I never download more than 500MB file without a torrent. I'm satisfied with my speed and of my plan. Yes, sometimes back I had the same disconnecion/speed issue, but after I made a complain BSNL has corrected the line and now it is working like a charm.

https://www.speedtest.net
And

@deepakOneFriend,Why I'll do image editing and for what ? And hope no one does it here.Its really the speed I'm getting.FYI, when I use torrents to download movies of more than 50 seeders, I get 220-240KBps download and 60-70KBps upload speed. Set ur uTorrent max upload speed to 72KBps and no of active torrents to 5 (download 3, upload 2) and max connections to 500.Thank you.

the speed test result u ar showing.... don't represent the constant speed ur getting .....I am asking for average speed u get ..