Average Salary in UK

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,443
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I heard that the average monthly salary of a person working in UK is 1200 EurosIs that true 😕

they don't have any jobs so no 😛

Not highly qualified person, just a Graduate.

No idea what sector is like the most wanted/liked in Europe though.

1,200.00 EUR = 79,779.65 INR

We had a house maid who cleaned house on hourly basis in UK. She earned at least £2000 (= Rs 150000) per month.IT jobs may have salary to locals up to £3K~4K per month (so its outsourced to India at cheaper rates).Doctors, MBA holders may get even more.£ is Pound, UK's currency.

1200 is low it should fall in between 2000 to 2500 euro , but after taxers and benefits it amounts to roughly 1900 euro , and this the minimum salary work we are looking at. U.K is a very , very expensive place to live , basically of that 1900 euro you would be lucky to save 50 quids at the end of the month. there is a large disparity of income in u.k between skilled and un unskilled jobs , later are mostly taken by immigrants who are willing to work below monthly minimum wage and also get benefits from govt. it is a total mess out there and u.k also has the privilege of having the least educated people in the entire developed world. Still Norway and Sweden remain the highest among salaries in the world and also have the distinction of having the happiest population.

I heard that the average monthly salary of a person working in UK is 1200 Euros

Is that true 😕

2000 GBP was the average a few yrs back. Don't think this has improved much with last 2 years of recession. There are approx 2.5 million unemployed people in UK and this number is expected to grow. Most of the unemployed are the locals and asylum seekers who survive on the benefits.

My friend has a doctor friend in Scotland who earns some 7k pounds there and he is preparing for an exam after which if passed and got a job in USA, will earn minimum 1 lac a day.... 🙂, and now I think why I didn't try to be a doctor :-(

taxes are also very high in europe. some countries i believe have taxes as high as 45%.

There is solution to that problem too..... Be like Dr naresh trehan..... Yes the same who took care of Anna ji during and after fast....... He is an "asset " to our country...... He had gone to America I think and Rajeev gandhi brought him back on conditions of special treatment and NO TAX on his income at all....... He pays 0 taxes and makes millions every year....... Very selective ppl in country have this privilege..... 🙂

guys we should talk about our country, where people are dying, many people not getting salaries on time, some are dying of hunger. there is more number of beggers on streets than our employed workforce. more to it now no security to life. bloody crooks come and plant bomb and kill people. forget about other countries for a while and start creating census among us to fight against terrorist.

does anoybody have to say something on this topic apart from taking BMW delivery , doing greh prevesh for 12 crore bunglow or doing brain storming on depositing huge money in swiss bank.
i am reallly now shaken by no. of blast and ever increasing death toll.

----------

i should be very blunt "we are simply irresponsible citizen of this country" our brother sisters dying and nobody to support their families in time of needs. bloody who gave right to these monsters to take away life of anybody.
i clearly remeber in russia, chechin terrorist used to take heavy death toll. russian govt relised and all was brought to silence in few years. this shows our govt protect themself and all citizen life to crooks arena

Do you think russia actually cares for it people ? Remember the Moscow theater incident in 2002. Almost 130 people got killed in that incident . They could have saved those people. Soviet used to care for itself & russia pretty much is doing the same.