Aver Media Tv Tuner Card AVerTV Super 009 M733 - Composite Video Inout - Recording Prohibited Solved

• Thread starter Thread starter mxbnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 20,293
I have nvr used tv tuner cards. So this basic doubts may sound silly for many. Does this tv tuner card work on local cable tv signals (Analog i think) & I believe that this one works on TFT\LCD monitor also. Am i correct? In my place analog (local cable) Pic quality is vry good, I have both airtel dth & local cable There is a vry little difference between dth n local cable pic quality. So planning to buy this + local cable connection Anyone please clear my doubts. Thanks ...

Ya you can record from Component / Composite cables ( 1 video in+ 2 Audio in - composite , 3 video in + 2 Audio in - Composite) . not sure of HDMI, but I think you can do so. you need to check Settop properties .
AverMedia H727 is Full HD has HDMI input, Component input, Composite input, S video input. ( I found this as all in one Tuner with HD)

AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Media Player, IPTV and Multimedia Products. you can order online from SMC international

Hi

is that possible to record Airtel HD using the AverMedia H727 HD card... i heard that it has HDMI input and watch the HD Channels. But want to make sure about the recording the HD Channels... Please advice.

Try AverMedia H727 avertv capture HD . I'm using this .

can u post some proof of your recording
I want to see that u record hd channels via this card .

I have a Dell inspiron one 2310 which as a AVerMedia A336 MiniCard Hybrid DVB-T and I have connected my airtel digital tv SD box through the RF cable. After configuring it with Windows Media Center, the video shows for couple of seconds and then disappears, however, the sound keeps on playing. As pointed out with you I am able to see Channel 100 and 999 (both are promo/demo channels). Could you please help me in resolving this? Thanks.

I have AVerTV Super 009 M733 , composite connection through STB never worked for me , not able see anything on PC , only RF worked , maybe i was not able configure it correctly .

The STB is working fine through composite, but then it just works as an external display.

The STB is working fine through composite, but then it just works as an external display.

There is new software at Avermedia website for M733 9 Avertv6.5.1. I think this would solve the problem of recording.
For STB you need to select video as source, channel need to be changed from stb. Connect composite cable to STB and start recording ..

I checked avermedia website, they have websupport support also, you can send your queries there ..

can u post some proof of your recording
I want to see that u record hd channels via this card .
I tried Avermedia H727 using component cable from HD settop box. I have given source as video in avermedia software - avertv 6.5.1. Display was good. and I was able to record also..
I also tried to record from HDMI cable from my Tata Sky stb, but it displays HDCP ( High definition content protection) so cannot display content. I checked on google. HDCP is one of the write protection on contents thru HDMI so that no one can copy the video .. This means we can watch HD contents from component cable ( 5 cables- 3 video & 2 audio) in Avermedia H727 TV tuner..

Any update on this yet? Keep getting "Recording prohibited" message. It is displayed through aver tv icon, which suggests it is Aver tv issue. Driver, software, could be anything. Definitely nothing to do with Airtel unless there is something i don't know.
The "MuteVideoMacrovision" trick ain't working anymore. Tried driver version 6.5.1, and also 6.5.2 which is the latest driver. Tried Windows Xp 32, Windows 7 32 and Windows 7 64 but to no avail. It worked the last time i tried it on Windows 7 32 bit, but for some reason doesn't seem to work now.
Any help on this?
P.S - What are the other alternative softwares to view/record tv on Windows XP?

I have AVerTV Volar GO tv tuner card(usb type) attached to my PC having operating system WIN 7, while recording it display massege ' This broadcast program for viewing, recording is prohibited'
how I can solve this problem to record program from Airtel digital tv(stb)?