• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 282
  • Views Views 17,443

So watched Infinity at 4DX Gurgaon.
Seats were comfortable.
Tons of leg space.
No interval.
Vibrations were annoying. I mean they are fun in a recliner chair at home for relaxing. Not while watching a movie definitely. Especially during long fight scenes.
Slanting while spaceships were flying was sort of fun I guess. Assuming it was a real thing and not placebo effect.
Lightening effect was distracting as they seem to have just one light for the same.
Smoke was cool initially but got annoying fast.
Scent was cool. Though I think there was only one type.
Cool air effect was alright.
I don't think there was any mist effect on the show even though it was mentioned before the movie.

honestly, i would be fine if they can offer the same seating arrangement with the 4dx effect. i mean seats were placed in such a way that no matter how tall you were, the person behind would not find his view blocked. leg space was ample. though no reclining back which was kind of annoying for a movie theater.

550 plus convenience charges.

the censor board certificate did show imax label with the name. though i doubt the theater was imax. but then i have no idea how imax works so there's that.

Box Office: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ to Hit $1 Billion in Record Time

The tentpole, which just topped $900 million at the global box office within nine days, is expected to hit $1 billion by Friday or Saturday — its 10th and 11th day of release, respectively. Another Disney film, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” reached that mark in 12 days.

Disney reported that Thursday’s worldwide total was $48 million — $15.5 million domestically and $32 million internationally. The overseas number included Russia’s $4.9 million opening, making it the biggest industry opening day of all time and becoming the first movie to ever sell more than a million tickets in a single day.

The domestic total for the first week is $338.4 million, with the upcoming weekend expected to generate at least $100 million more. The international total has hit $566.7 million.