Avengers: Infinity War

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 282
  • Views Views 17,436

'Avengers: Infinity War' sets Marvel record on opening night | Reuters

“Avengers: Infinity War” took in $39 million on Thursday evening at U.S. and Canadian box offices, the biggest opening for a Marvel Studios film and the fourth-highest of all time, distributor Walt Disney Co said.
By Sunday, the movie is expected to come close to or even break the weekend record set in 2015 by “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” according to box office analysts. “Force Awakens” grossed $248 million over its initial weekend.
“Infinity War” opened Wednesday in some overseas markets, where it has sold $95 million worth of tickets in its first two days, Disney said.

booked tickets for monday. prepared to be amazed.
have already accidentally read a few spoilers on twitter. that's life.

I was more or less offline and making active efforts to avoid Reddit. Worked! Movie is amazing, and it pays off very well as the end of the 10-year phase of MCU.

Also, the
protagonist is not who
you think.

Ninja Edit: I'm going again on Tuesday, but to IMAX this time.

When you watch, and come back here, and click on it, you may realize that it is right.

Cause that's what I felt.

i think these type of movies would be more enjoyable on fulll IMAX which i dont think we have here in Delhi, gonna probably waiting for bluray only then 😛

i mean delhi seems to have theaters who have converted to imax as an afterthought from my understanding.
like the one here in ambience mall. it was not originally imax from my understanding.

a proper imax would probably be a huge dome. haven't been to any imax around here. the only experience is from mumbai from many many years ago and it was pretty huge. screen from left to right people were seated in a vertical stepped formation and you actually had to move your head from left to right to get a complete visual of the movie you were watching. and the movie i watched was made for imax. i think it was this:

Last edited: