Availability of Airtel wireline broadband home connection at Ejipura Main Road.

sandip.paul18

ISP
No
Hi,I am hunting for a new Airtel wireline broadband home connection at my place i.e. Ejipura Main Road, Near Ejipra Bus Stand, 13th Cross. I have requested on Airtel website on 4th Aug 2012. but after some time it is been told to me that the wireline broadband connection is not available. after that once I informed that the place is mentioned on Airtel coverage page, they replied saying that it is available and a guy will visit my place shortly to collect my documents Now it is already 4 days passed, and I again enquired with the customer care.... Now they are again telling that the connection is not available..... Then I enquired with some of the airtel sales agents... and got the update that the broadband connection is available....I am now really confused.... and need help.... If any one having trusted info regarding the Availability in my area... please share with me.Thanks in advance.Sandeep

Don't believe customer care. If you know any marketing/sales guy, ask him and he will arrange it for you. If he asks for deposit, pay by cheque and not cash.

Finnaly.. One day I went to the Airtel Customer Relationship office.. and there it was informed me that the Broadband connection is not available at my place. after hearing this I seriously got shocked as I was hunting 4 Airtel connection.... and I again submit the feasibility request on Airtel website. This time after a long time... suddenly I got a call from Chennai Airtel office saying that the Broadband connection is available...........................................SHAME to Airtel..... as I already took HathWay Broadband Internet....