!!!!!AUTORUN.inf!!!!! Need Help.......

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello Forum..........First of all HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to you all..............:yahoo:I need help from you people regarding the title of my thread.......!!!!Actually i downloaded a software which has a .exe file named WinBootstrapper along with the Setup.exe file........Now my actual Q to you all is this.........I want to burn this whole software onto a disc and want to make it AutoRun.Now i know that to make any software Autorun we need to have a Notepad file named as Autorun.inf written using Notepad.So shall i edit a file with following commands?[AutoRun]open=setup.exeicon=setup.exe,0And if i make a file with that name then the .exe file present already in that folder i.e. WinBootstrapper.exe, will it interfere with Autorun commands?And my last Q regarding this topic is that i want 2 place an additional folder in that disc along with all the supporting files and folders of this software. So, will that folder make my Autorun.inf file ineffective? Please answer these 3 Qs of mine.Any help from you people will be greatly appreciated.............Waiting desperately for your response.......Thank You..........

you seem to already know the autorun format.... so why are you "desperately" waiting for answers... did you not already TEST IT OUT yourself? i think it should work (not sure myself) if it doesn't then you can post the results, no?