Automating Download b/w 2.00 AM & 8.00 AM

• Thread starter Thread starter udayag
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,238
Originally posted by Argus@Oct 26 2005, 07:20 PM
I need a spanking new Ferrari 360 Modeno (or higher) for Rs.5 Lacs . . . . only then its real car !!

Sorry, just kidding 😛 . . .  I truly endorse your spirit and, going by the declining prices, what u have stated above is pretty soon going to be true.

But no such chance for my Ferrari  :angry:
[snapback]29613[/snapback]
[/quote]

hehehe, me too want a ferrari for 5 lakhs! but 1 mbps unlimited for 500 will do for now 🙂

man... diwali is near... hope some good festive news comes out.. if not from the govt then at least from the private operators... or at least from airtel

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL YOU BROADBAND FREAKS!

Hi,Starting Up ComputerRunning the DownloaderThis is fineBut what if i need to make different downloads from link-removed or link-removed.Could someone suggest something.Thanks

yes, here's a suggestion: if you need to do all this stuff, why not just stay awake like i do?you try to automate... something goes wrong... and you get slammed with a mega bill !mwwaahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Bluegene@Oct 31 2005, 11:31 AM
Hi,
Starting Up Computer
Running the Downloader

This is fine
But what if i need to make different downloads from link-removed or link-removed.

Could someone suggest something.

Thanks
[snapback]30033[/snapback]
[/quote]

I have a similar question. Once we choose the free option in link-removed and wait for the specified time (usually seconds), we would get a download link. right? well, if we schedule the download using flashget or something else, would the link still be valid after say, 5 hours?

Originally posted by max@Oct 31 2005, 02:15 PM
yeah. the link is valid for 24 hours i think.
[snapback]30046[/snapback]
[/quote]

No max it does not......neither in link-removed nor in link-removed

There's a util called "LinkGrabber" for link-removed. It works like a charm, u can use D/L manager and resume as well. For RS there's no permanent trick except everytime deleting cookies and flushing.

why is everybody wasting their energy over macros? I used them for a month & they simple don't work that good.For example if there is another window blocking its path the macro fail miserebly. Also I tried a lot of other auto-dialers like internet access manager .finally I came upon a real solution in this very forum.Just a simple batch file is all that was required .See here
https://broadband.forum/index.php?showtop...022&#entry46022

I have been doing automated downlaods since a long time..wonder why there wasnt any solution...anyways here it issince dataone is a dial in service...we can use any download manager which has a dialer function and a schedulerI use flashget...anyways...save the username and password in the dialing section of flashget...then set the scheduling time interval...then put the files on schedule..the ones which u wanna download...put the flashget on auto hangup after done...and leave your PC on. The flashget will automatically dial on the scheduled time. As a double protection..I have installed easy sleep...it automatically forces a shutdown exactly at 7:50 Am everyday...so even if flashget doesnt hang up the connection..my PC switches off automatically at 7:50. It works 😉