Auto refresh login

• Thread starter Thread starter bestsurfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 18,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
?? sure...if he says so let me assure that there wont be any legal complication for you...if any complainant does go that far....they themselve will be guilty of installing the software(which doesnt install by its own virtue)...cyber laws arent draconian as they are made out to be

if i m not wrong then there can be a simple way to keep yourself online all the time by just dloading a few bits every 15 mins 😉 and this can simply be done by just a lil programming 😉 just put up a file on some freewebspace u got and program your application to download it every 15 mins and i think itz just leagal and easy 😀. well i think so 🙂

hi bestsurfer....for some reason, im not able to send you a pm...can you pls send me the link...thanks in advance....

hi there bestsurfer.... happened to just log back after a long long time and found a "scandal" brewing with you in the pot 😛you really don't have to be offended by this "statement". i can understand how hard it can be get such a feedback after having put so much of effort on this app.This seems to be some kind of packet volume monitoring issue with respect to the data your script is sending the reliance servers.I already know that their routing table sucks big time and allows limited interconnectivity among its users. Wouldn't surprise me if this is another of their "technical problems" 😱Suggest you take it as a learning and suggest you look into what could be the issue. And for all you volume based users out there, suggest you use this software at your own risk, and if you have used it, suggest you provide your feedback to bestsurfer on any excessive usage notings.bestsurfer - i suggest you create an installer and put up a disclamer before extraction. you don't need to pull this app off your server... People with problems... JUST STOP USING IT 😉

hi bestsurfer..i need a small help, i think ur the wrt person...i have connected my broadband to wifi modem..so first i logged in with 1 of my laptop, it worked fine.. but simultaneously i tried connecting same network, but not working in any other system, says authentication denied... any solution??? please somebody help

Hi Bestsurfer,I'm trying to download this file but, unable to download. It says "404- file not found". Can you please e-mail this file to me at "Rahaul_aggarwal@hotmail.com".RegardsRahaul

Trying to download the file but getting "404-file not found" . Can you please e-mail the file to me at "rahaul_aggarwal@hotmail.com".

Status
Not open for further replies.