Auto refresh login

• Thread starter Thread starter bestsurfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 18,631
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a Star Mate, All users of this EXE should gift you something.

Thanks for your contribution.

Please download the new version. http://www.ashishpadave.com/autologin-startup.zip

This has a checkbox to start/login on windows startup. Make sure you also save your user/pass so the program can log u on when your system boots up.

Unzip and replace the current file.

Thanks

😀 Thanks for the thought !! As long as the exe helps ppl, i'm happy

Good stuff. Is there anyway to make something that would execute a similar script / set of actions on: - Linux- PHP Server- A Wireless Router

😀 Thanks for the thought !! As long as the exe helps ppl, i'm happy
hi bestsurfer,
first of all congrats on ur invention. its really works fine.
now help me... actually i have ur application rumming fine on my system, and i was amazed to see that my broadband speed surprisingly increased after i have logged thru ur application. i cross checked it with logging old reliance portal. speed was less there. but ur app was working superb.

reliance portal login+++ 75 kbps and transfer rate was ++++ 9-10 kbps

whereas ur app, 500 up kbps and transfer rate was apprx 100 kbps.

surprised!!!!!!!!!!!1

but my problem begain from here... due to some reasons i have reinstall my window xp. after installation now its sad thing for me that speed is lost with without ur app. now could please suggest me what was that and how can i get that miracle again

When you use it for the first time, please type in the username/password click on "Remember password" and then click LOGIN.

Once you do that the username/password will be saved. Then you will not have to enter username/password again.

Also please delete all references to the old version. If you had manually added the program to startup remove it.

Use the "Start on windows startup" option. It will create the Start Up shortcut for you automatically.

dear,i live in pakistan, i request kia autologin hamare pass kam kray ga,me n koshish ki h mager kamyab nhi howa pls help me.thanks.....malik

dear,i live in pakistan, i request kia autologin hamare pass kam kray ga,me n koshish ki h mager kamyab nhi howa pls help me.thanks.....malik

aapke yaha yeh kaam nahi karega.. yeh sirf Reliance customers ke liye hai.

aapke yaha yeh kaam nahi karega.. yeh sirf Reliance customers ke liye hai.
thanks sir,

aap ka boht sukriya m dish tv renewal karta hoon jis ki waja s mujhe kabhi kabhi refresh kerne perte hen,karachi & lahore k shopkiper k pass id hen, ap s request h ager possible ho tou plz id & password send ker den,or ager foon ya mobail no ho day den ,ap k a boht sukriya.......thankyou

@ bestsurfer

Eventhough i haven't yet tried your application, your applications seems promising.

All the users in this thread has written great reviews about your application and praised you.

But a Reliance WIMAX user who is not in Unlimited Tariff recently raised an compliant that your application is phoning home.
I hope you might have seen the thread titled "high misuse my reliance wimax connection i doubt auto login script"

But he may be wrong.

Frankly speaking i am holding an Unlimited account only, but my concern is, once a user who manipulates details of other user's account then it roughly becomes his account. but i think we can easily rectify the problem.

Is there a possibility that your application has any security vulnerability that exposes User ID and Password?

Thank you Raddy, I have replied to the post you have mentioned above. i was not aware of that post.

I dont think there is any vulnerabilty. Even when you use the reliance website to login, it does not send the data over https, hence it is not secure, anyone sniffing the netwrk can get hold of the user/pass.

Thanks again.

Ashish

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

You are a Star Mate, All users of this EXE should gift you something.

Thanks for your contribution.

Your post about me stealing your password was indeed a great gift !

Thanks maan!

I have taken off the script from my servers with immediate effect. 🙁 If anyone doubts the script, please delete it from your machine. If you need info on how to remove it, please message me. Thanks

I have taken off the script from my servers with immediate effect. 🙁 If anyone doubts the script, please delete it from your machine.

If you need info on how to remove it, please message me.

Thanks

this is sad man...so many people incl me are using ur app and super happy with it 🙁

I have taken off the script from my servers with immediate effect. 🙁 If anyone doubts the script, please delete it from your machine.

If you need info on how to remove it, please message me.

Thanks

@ bestsurfer

I can understand your reaction 🙁 .
You have immediately (but negatively) responded to allegation and removed your script from your servers.

I request you to send the script to people who PM you, Instead of totally abandoning sharing a marvel.

I hope it is because of ignorance of sachin which resulted in excessive bandwidth usage.

So we all request you to cool down and give the script on request.

@ bestsurfer

I can understand your reaction 🙁 .
You have immediately (but negatively) responded to allegation and removed your script from your servers.

I request you to send the script to people who PM you, Instead of totally abandoning sharing a marvel.

I hope it is because of ignorance of sachin which resulted in excessive bandwidth usage.

So we all request you to cool down and give the script on request.

I am not aware of legal implications. Incase Sachin has mentioned my name in his complain, I might get into trouble. I will provide the setup to anyone who PM's me, but I should not be held responsible for billing issues. The user has to be careful with his userame/passwords.

hello,
pls let us know how to activate the auto-login software....

duh????

Please send 50$ via paypal to bestsurfer to activate 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.