Auto Log OUT on Sify Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter google_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,444
what i suggest is to get the CTO to talk to 1/2 customers in each area who are online most of the time. get him to agree to allow CTO's pings to his PC so that CTOs can check for network condition in that area.for example i come almost at the last switch of my network. if my cto pings me and i allow him to ping me, he can be sure that network in entire sec-6 of panchkula is working...my first CTO used to do like this.

Its a time consumin thing, instead CTO likes to wait for a call from the customer end or from the Sify Cust. care to know if there is some problem.Just suppose a customer is online, till then ping will work fine...and wen a customer goes off ? what do u think CTO has to do ? to call up and ask that customer if his comp is still on or he has turned it off ?

well for companies, cybercafes it would work 90% of the time. and its something. and i am pretty sure there would be devices available in the market that can be placed to respond to pings. not sure.waiting for the customer all the time to respond is a pretty bad stretegy. they oughta get some big time users involved.

Frankly speakin, even cybercafes computer cud go off for ne xyz reason. Therefore runnin around for something wich is not there will surely lead to waste of time.and about those devices, customer wont pay for it coz they r expensive, and CTO wont buy it for customers, again, they r expensive.All i can suggest is, if atleast 20 users (accross nation also ), can accumulate sum of Rs3 lacs, they can have their towers on their roofs😛No CTO h@$$le after that.

with reliance and tata knocking on our doors? no way anyone would do that. and i did say 90% in my earlier post.

Wat did u do in 90% of ur earlier posts? i cudnt get a clue abt this msg, but i surely have clue about rest of ur 90% posts 😛

well for companies, cybercafes it would work 90% of the time. and its something. and i am pretty sure there would be devices available in the market that can be placed to respond to pings. not sure.[/b]

was talking about this. 🙂

Its a good idea, but then its kinda hard to follow, coz if a guy is runnin a cyber cafe or ne office, in that case, the moment his net will go down, even if its slow, that instant he'll call up his CTO, so CTO wont really have a chance to do the needful in time.