Auto Expo

Honda to launch new bikes and scooter at Auto Expo 2008 Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India has announced that they would be launching a couple of new products at the upcoming Auto Expo in January 2008. The company is planning to showcase one scooter and two bikes at this event. They would be launched in the market [...]

Honda to launch new bikes and scooter at Auto Expo 2008

Tata Rs. 1 lakh car on display at Auto Expo Tata Motors has confirmed that they would be showcasing their much awaited budget car at the upcoming Auto Expo trade show in Delhi next month. This new car from the company would be the cheapest in the world and would be launched in the market sometime next [...]

Tata Rs. 1 lakh car on display at Auto Expo

Honda India to launch a new scooter at Auto ExpoHondaâs India based two wheeler unit has announced that they are going to launch a new automatic scooter at the upcoming Auto-Expo.This product has been developed specifically for the Indian market.The company also plans to launch a new motorcycle during the first half of next fiscal.A [...]

Honda India to launch a new scooter at Auto Expo

Auto Expo 2008 in India The upcoming Auto Expo show in Delhi next month would be the ninth one in the series. The 2008 edition of Auto Expo would also be the largest automotive show in Asia. It would cover a floor size of over 1.2 lakh square meter featuring 10 hangers and seven state pavilions. More than [...]

Auto Expo 2008 in India

I am not sure if this news is confirmed in the media yet but this is what I got from my sources inside the company 😀