auto disconnected

• Thread starter Thread starter agniva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,884
ISP
Alliance Broadband Services Pvt.
im using alliance broadband for like 1 month and lately my connection disconnects itself automatically and speed is a bit slow too.i do not know how to fix this problem.

Are you using any router or connecting directly to computer? I use a router and my connection also disconnects automatically, then connects automatically after sometime. But, when connected directly, it works well..

i use a direct connection bro.you should contact your local net provider.i told mine about this problem and now somehow its solved bro.

i use a direct connection bro.you should contact your local net provider.i told mine about this problem and now somehow its solved bro.

Yes their connection sometimes go away. Faced this problem several times, esp most irritating during saturday evenings after 8pm when my cablewalah shuts shop & the connection is gone with "no connection to server" over the IPConnect. They are closed for sunday & so connection won't return till monday!

They told me its due to problems at their end, the switch in the nearby lamp posts from where the connection comes is faulty & goes away with overheating. During weekdays they would correct it immediately. At your end unless you have router problems you are mostly helpless.