Audio upgrade for room

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
Looking to upgrade the audio in my room this sale season. Either a sound-bar or a 5.1 system w/o wires please.

Budget is around 30K ish, and I am looking to use the system with android TV, gaming console, laptop & phone. Anyone using something they can recommend?

Thanks a lot!

So this one I have finalized: Source

If anyone has used this, do let me know how it works and the review. Thanks

Upvote 0
Never used this personally but a friend owns this and the sound is pretty great for the room he uses them in.

P.S.: for anyone else looking for a system, don't go with 5.1 systems unless you have the wiring in place with proper audio cables (that are not running with electrical cables, cause they pick up a lot of interference).

Upvote 0
In your budget you should try to get a 3.1 soundbar. The dialogues from movies and tv shows are much clearer since the center channel is dedicated for that. You can find LG and Samsung 3.1 setup around 25k.

And if future proofing then look for eARC support as well. And just to be safe look for a soundbar which has an HDMI out as well (basically 2 HDMI ports).

I recently bought a soundbar. There was severe lipsync issue when playing content via firetvstick connected to the TV. Luckily the soundbar had two HDMI ports and I connected the firestick to the soundbar HDMI IN and then sent the video out through HDMI OUT to the TV (HDMI ARC). The lipsync issue was solved. I have the LG SL6Y

Upvote 0
Thanks for this. Will see the 3.1 options if available in wireless.

Edit: Took a look at Sony's HT G700 3.1 soundbar, but it's not useful for me since the dolby feature is only via eARC ports while my TV has a normal HDMI ARC port. And the price of 40k v/s the 2.1 system at sub 20k is a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Upvote 0