Audio Problem

HARIKRISHNAN

Regular
ISP
airtel
Today i have been experaincing audio breakage problem for all channels in SD. Do all u people experaincing the the same thing???. I do want to confirm, if it is the problem of my TV or SD....😡

Today i have been experaincing audio breakage problem for all channels in SD. Do all u people experaincing the the same thing???. I do want to confirm, if it is the problem of my TV or SD....😡

It happens whenever they add channels or when the software is updated. Guess they are adding something. 😀

There was a signal outage around 11:30 Am TodayThe weather was fine,So i guess they are doing some modifications at their end!!!

I am experincing the audio pblm jst after that signal outage......Now its getting worser....no audio!!!!!!!!!

There was a signal outage around 11:30 Am Today

The weather was fine,So i guess they are doing some modifications at their end!!!

Weather is very bad in Chennai.Thats you were experienced signal outage.

Weather is very bad in Chennai.Thats you were experienced signal outage.
No dear here @ kochi, @ 11:30 am wheather was good!!!!!!😛

No dear here @ kochi, @ 11:30 am wheather was good!!!!!!😛

Dear SUN Direct's station is @ chennai.The weather was too bad at the time here.

Dear SUN Direct's station is @ chennai.The weather was too bad at the time here.
SUN DTH's Up linking beams wont be such a weaker one to be interrupted by weather..
only the customers will face such interruption i guess/..

anyways not sure..

wait yaaarrr....let them update their system with new packages and updates..... plenty of activities going on in Sun Sreveri dont think any weather problem in chennai can affect signal loose......they will be using larger dish for uploading signals...as you may know for KU band transponders larger dishes are need to upload and smaller dish for downloading..and it is viceversa in case of C band and S band...