Audio Problem in zee dish tv HD channels (For Everyone)

• Thread starter Thread starter gregalex87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,142
ISP
BSNL
Guys check Movies Now HD & Nat Geo HD it have huge audio problem for nearly a week...It got some cracking bass sounds...Even yesterday i got this problem in Star Cricket HD also... To find it easily wait for AD's or some action scenes in Movies Now Channel...Problem is not only for me, My 4 friends also got same problem... I already complaint before 3 days abt. this to Dish TV Head Office Chennai...They told they fix it soon...But not yet...More people should complaint guys otherwise they wont fix it...Plz check urself and complaint abt. it guys 🙁

HII tried to complain so wrote them an email. They called me back and said that there might be problem with my speakers or something on my side cause no other person is having such prob. Good to know that im not alone and the problem is from their side. But what is the solution ? They wont confess its their problem ?

U should complain as all having same problem and also tell them that u checked in ur friends home and they got exact problem...Then only they check gud and agree, yes we having same problem sir and we fix it soon...Try it... I tried it and yes they agreed they have problem...

Btw, u ppl shud be happy today, coz Travel XP HD has been added to Dish Tru HD......saw their update on FB.

yes,there seems to be an enormous problem with Dish HD channels audio .. this only on real HD channels, not upscaled ones ! the fact that the problem would seem to be on, I assume, two separate satellites might point to a fault in Dish's uplinks,not the transponders ? anyone know anything ?

Yes there is prob. mainly on real HD channels..I dont see upscaled channels so i dunno abt it...And I dunno when they gonna fix this prob. 🙁

interestingly, this evening, Dish's channels with 'double illumination ' have ( for viewers with the whole real HD and upscaled HD both ) had their SD versions of the upscaled ones removed and this would appear to have largely solved the audio problem .... Thanks, Dish ... ! I was just about to move to Tata Sky with the new Star Asli HD , now we can stay with you ! When are you getting the Star HD package ? .... but if we want to cancel your upscaled channels, can we get the SD ones back, ... no problem ..? ?

डिश टिवी ये सब से 3rd क्लास सर्विस प्रोवायडर है!कभी इनका सिग्नल नही आता ! कभी अशिया सेटे लाईट बिगड जाता है !hd channel ये तो पुरा c बनाने का धंदा है !हमारे यहा पे hathway १८००/year मी dth देते है!वही लेंगे अभी !ये भिकारी सर्विस के लिये 550x12 =6600 कौन बरबाद करेगा !भाग डी के बोस !!!!!

डिश टिवी ये सब से 3rd क्लास सर्विस प्रोवायडर है!
कभी इनका सिग्नल नही आता ! कभी अशिया सेटे लाईट बिगड जाता है !
hd channel ये तो पुरा c बनाने का धंदा है !
हमारे यहा पे hathway १८००/year मी dth देते है!
वही लेंगे अभी !
ये भिकारी सर्विस के लिये 550x12 =6600 कौन बरबाद करेगा !
भाग डी के बोस !!!!!

English Please 😛