Attention Internet Users From Vikhroli and Mulund,Mumbai!!

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,051

techfreek

Senior
ISP
Beam Fiber
As I've mentioned in previous posts (well... probably a few months ago now), rollout has been going on between Vikhroli and Mulund. Anyone who lives in the Northern-Central suburbs probably will have noticed some trucks rolling out last-mile fiber through both new and existing conduits. Our points of presence in other parts of the city are just points of presence which are reached using existing fiber, and have not had much of the last-mile fiber rolled out yet.

Can anyone Check & confirm the above has happened in your area??
I don't know whether the fiber is being rolled out in Vikhroli or mulund ..
so help me out.. as i dont stay in mumbai i cant check it..

No one From those AREAS??? SAD!! 🙁

I stay in Goregaon, and about 2 months back, some people were laying what looked like fiber optic cable, I'm not entirely sure myself whether they were actually fiber optic cables or whether they belonged to Hayai, so yeah, just sayin'

OK, I'm expecting to get the location of where our cables are going *exactly* in Pune this evening (India time). They're also going to send me photos of our fiber being rolled out in Mumbai and a list of areas where it's already ready and even some buildings which should already be completely wired with FTTH services, I think.

Please post those pictures i wanna see how they do it..

Please post those pictures i wanna see how they do it..

When I get them, I will post them.

More than One week, No Pics! Mg, prove them wrong who are throwing jokes on hayai. Post the pics.. Let them know that yours is not Dreamy Isp.

If there's one thing I dislike about certain organizations, it's the insistance that they call up outside of working hours. I've put my foot down to a couple of different superiors of my Mrs when I was last in India - when she's out of work, it's her time (or us time), and calling her up during these times is nothing short of rudeness. Unless it's life and death urgent, then whatever trivial thing they're calling for can wait until she is back in the office.

I've asked at least twice already - both by phone and by email - I'm sure they will send me something at some point, because I know that they haven't taken any thus far, and to get these photos is going to require a special trip on their part, and so I am willing to wait patiently until they have taken the photos I've asked for, because nagging is not going to make it happen faster, but it will irritate people.