Attention Everyone Petition For Ul 900 Users - Please All Sign

rational

I have signed up too.

DOOOMKULTUS

Regulars
Signed.
avinds is it a fair demand..... 2Mbps for Rs.900[/b]
well man maybe not unlimited usage for us at 2Mbps but they r giving 2Mbps at Rs 250,compared to that,its far from being fair to us,its total discrimination.what ever the reason.total unprofessionalism.

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
I still think we need to wait .......atleast a month... i m sure they will come up with some thing

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
is 900 for 2mbps fair??ok.. here is something u should think about.. is being able to download more than what we unlimited users pay, for almost half the price.. fair???!!!if ya'll can download 4.2gb in a day, we.. being the fact that we pay more, should get to download atleast 5-6gb per day.. give us a connection that would do that and then.. it will all make sense again..

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
how about a connection in which we could get two options by logging into the bsnl portal.. one option could be 256 kbps unlimited with no download limits with another option at 2 Mbps.. the second option could have a download limit of say 5 gb in the day time and would be free from 2 am to 8 am just like the other packs.. that sounds like a fair deal at Rs 900... the present deal is a ripoff