Atomberg Mixer Grinder MG1

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 4,908
yeah this is why i went for sujata.

So, here goes my mini opinion piece lol.

I had been using Flipkart’s Billions Mixer for the last couple of years. It worked fine. Initially even the support was great. Flipkart sent technician to my place to fix issues with the mixer. Later, they killed home support and told me to visit their service center. I actually went to the service center to get a new jar only to find out after coming home that even that brand new jar was broken. After that I stopped giving a shit about official service center and got the jars from Sadar bazaar.

This week, mom was like, I am fed up of this mixer. Need a new one. I thought about Atomberg for a while but decided to get Sujata from the local market. Got the Dynamix model for around Rs. 5500. Box was completely sealed, and everything was fine. I like how the jars are not tightly locked into the mixer. Instead, they are kind of loose fitting that makes putting in and out the jars quite nice.

Mom seems satisfied. And I am quite happy with it as well. Made cold coffee a few times for lulz in this cold. I love the clip caps for two of the three jars it came with. Similar to what I used to use at my Nani’s place like 20-25 years ago. Not sure if she also had a Sujata. But it has been great so far.

Not sure how the service support is going to be. Official warranty is two years. Not sure if it is at home or I would need to visit a service center.

Last edited:
From what I have seen, people only get new jars for Sujata mixers. The machine lasts 15-20 years easily.